Lets get some help for Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

hey everyone
recently ive been playing jax and im pretty balanced .
im not gonna tell you a story of pulling my self outta a imbalanced win/loss ratio
(like i did with my last account).
Anyway i was wondering if i could improve my game.
right now my score is 4wins 4 loss and im happy cos its balanced (normal games)
heres my build
-Dorans shield
-Ninja tabi
-Guinsoos Rageblade
-Hex Gunblade
-Atmas impaler
-Phantom Dancer (if the games not over by then)
-Optional dont know suggestions? (sell dorans shield)

anyway just need some help on staying alive
and helping my team win.

Just a post for suggestions so just suggest :- Are my items ok?
-Help on playing a good game

Ahhh yes and please answer this question:- Can Jax carry? I so wanna be a superman with a lamppost
Thnx Guys

Aeonstorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

Hey, I used to be pretty pro with jax, getting over 20 kills every other game. Hasn't happened in a long time, i'm afraid, as he just gets cced down too easily, and his stun is so situational.

Anyways, I prefer phage after your guinsoo's, which is then built into frozen hammer a bit later, after atma's and possibly after a bloodthirster. I personally don't feel the need for more AS after your guinsoo's, but if u want to get a phantom dancer i guess thats fine. What you do need though is to adapt and build survivability, particularly magic resist, if there is a need for it, as jax does huge dps even without items, but needs to survive for a decent amount of time for his dps to build up.

If he gets decently fed/other team doesnt have too much cc, jax is one of the only heroes that can 1v5, along with trynd etc, but in a standard game, i find him too hard to be effective, as leaping into the enemy team with no cc ready at all is just crying to be killed.

XTreeX

03-13-2011

Thnx for your help
Anyone else can give me advice?

Kikhan

03-13-2011

I prefer Tri Force after Rageblade and Gunblade. BV is pretty much a must as all those items are crazy expensive I never get to the last item but, that still leaves a slot free. As previously posted he has been weakened enough that his effectiveness is pretty low atm. Riot has not been able to quite balance him as they have fiddled with him a bunch in the past and a slight buff can make him OP and they seem happy with his really weak early/mid game. Although like Trynd he is a true carry cause if your team can make it to end game he mauls entire teams easily.

Seelyon

03-13-2011

Here is the Jax Guide ive had success with. Jax is still my only pentakill character.

XTreeX

03-13-2011

Thnx btw sorry but whats a bv?
anyone else?