Team balance broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bandor

12-09-2009

So yeah my last game had several lvl 20's on the enemy team, a lvl 19, 15 ,5, 7 on my team. I did the math. Their total levels were +40 from ours. I've been looking at the games, and though I'm lvl 5 I keep being bracketed with multiple lvl 20's on the enemy team. None on my team. I'm new, and I'm not very good. I realize this. But I keep getting put on teams with people worse than me. Which is pretty hard to find.

FlubbyDG

12-09-2009

It doesn't matter at all dude, its about experience and skill playng moba games. A level one whos been playing DOTA for years is gonna beat the **** off any new LOL player, doesnt matter if their level is OVER 9000 or whatever.

Bandor

12-09-2009

yes, it does matter and the problem is its putting all the noobs on one team my recent game: my team 5,5,3,2,0 The 0 left game. enemy 16, 16, 13, 6, 5 Kills/death wise, i'm ending up in the middle of my team. And I realize I suck. Thus far I have 1 win 9 losses. Almost every game is horrible out of balance with skilled high lvl's against noobs. I say broken.

Garthic

12-09-2009

Some games may feel like this and obviously you're gonna have bad runs at some times - I too have had my fair share of this and have actually lost a game we COULD have won, had we actually had the 5th person there...

Ex. my last game i went Twitch 24/4/6 ... My KILLS were 2x what the BEST player on the ENEMY team had, my DEATHS were all LOWER than the ENEMIES ... you see where i'm going here.

But don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining. I was playing with decent players (aside from the one who left of course) - they saved me twice from a relentlessly attacking Yi, and I saved them a few times too... good teamwork is hard to find, and needless to say I made a few friends... and even managed to extremely annoy some poor Rammus on the other team... xD Foul Language i do say, anywho.

Rather lengthy I understand. What i'm saying is; I've had those days too, when I seem to get the small mouldy bit at the bottom of the ice cream tub, and no one else is around to remove it, and I can't for some unknown bizarre reason.

TL;DR you've got a lot of bad luck. keep trying, it'll even out.

Micnatt

12-09-2009

Having 5 20's vs your group of lvl 7's is really unfair. Matchmaking needs to be more precise on teaming up people.

Gandalph

12-09-2009

OK, what the hell, Riot? I have the same problem, and I've lost some 35 of the last 40 matches I've played. Should I just make a new character so my level goes down, and I go back to the protected noob area where I belong or what? Becuase in every match, I get killed about 8 times, yelled at for "feeding", and then told to leave.