Feeding team? Punishment?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comfortably Numb

12-09-2009

I swear I keep getting paired with massive ******s.
I don't even know what this one was about but all of a sudden all four of them started feeding...
Is there any way to punish these idiots so we don't have to deal with them anymore?

Devious1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

I'd love for there something to be done against feeders, but what exactly can they do? I doubt they'd want to try logging every game to keep track of people that are feeding. Even so, there are a lot of newer players on this game that usually do as bad as a feeder, but you can't really blame them for being new.

What I do to minimize the chance of feeders on my team is play with a few friends I've met on the game, or friends of mine in RL that play. From the looks of it you have plenty of friends on your list.

Unfortunately you can't control another persons actions from across the screen. Words are words, they don't really matter on the internet, people will act differently than they would in RL, as you've seen.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-09-2009

Please just send an e-mail to support@riotgames.com with all the info and you can include. Screenshots are very helpful. The forums aren't the best medium to handle this.

Rambobob

12-10-2009

**** happens when you talk **** too your team from the char select screen.

You got what you deserve and ill gladly do it again if I ever meet up with you in a game and you act the same way.

fatt

12-10-2009

the first comment in game, by either side was you about how bad our team was.

followed with more complaining, then educating us on how alistar doesnt have a heal.

this was the easiest solution to end the game and not waste 9 peoples time waiting on the 25m mark.

Protogy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb View Post
I swear I keep getting paired with massive ******s
Maybe you should have selected a smaller part of the text to show if you wanted to be convincing.. From your picture and what your 2 teammates said in this thread I'm going to have to call you a hypocrite cause you sir are a massive ******.

In your picture you were talking trash and I find it hard to believe you started after they were feeding. Just thought I would join in on the gamer drama and tell you to quit complaining and making useless threads like a child and stfu and play the game.

Dasfraad

12-13-2009

owned imo

Devious1

12-13-2009

I'll agree with some part of that.

Sometimes the player is just having an off day and gets a few deaths, then some ****** comes along and accuses them of feeding, which in turn insults the person so they figure, hey, games over, I'm gunna feed just to piss this guy off.

Really though, who's the bad guy here? Both sides are at fault.

Unfortunately, I wasn't in the pre-game lobby, so I don't know what was said. And he seems to have graciously left that bit out.

UrsaMinor

12-13-2009

My thing is to look at the positive things about the game. If I look at the negatives, I don't have much fun. I look at my score compared to others instead of focusing on the noobs that join every game. Noobs are going to be in games forever and you have to accept that fact. Sure they ruin games, but most of the time theres nothing you can do to stop them.

I recommend making friends and doing premades if you can't deal with it.

inhiarashi

12-13-2009

i feed when i don't want to wait for surrender. happens often in solo Q that team cohesion is low. when my 5 man squad isn't on, i try try again then i rage and i feed or afk.

there is no solution till im always in vent and always with a premade.

that is the tradeoff, the gamble. its a radical rollercoaster and i don't mind