Make Zileans bombs do more damage please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danbotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

The mana cost of zileans bomb is very high. Cleanse can screw up your attempt to double tap a time bomb. The cost of casting two bombs is about 300 mana. Cleanse can cost zilean 300 mana early game which is atrocious.

But i dont really care that much. If that is happening, change your strat. It still is annoying.

ZGBudai

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbotica View Post
The mana cost of zileans bomb is very high. Cleanse can screw up your attempt to double tap a time bomb. The cost of casting two bombs is about 300 mana. Cleanse can cost zilean 300 mana early game which is atrocious.

But i dont really care that much. If that is happening, change your strat. It still is annoying.
Cleanse can cost a lot of champions mana.

Also if they are quick enough to cleanse a bomb by the time you can cast another one, You should know that it's already cleansed.

So pretty much you are only wasting 150 mana unless you are blind, Then I can't do anything about your blindness.

Danbotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

Well, i think i did say change your strat? I am not on auto-pilot clicking time bomb.

it is possible to cast 2 time bombs in under 2 seconds. Hot-keys my friend, hot-keys.

It wont happen often, but it might. It is also annoying to waste the recall skill. Hitting time bomb, then recall and the ---aww. cleansed. A lot of the time time-bomb damage will be regenerated too quickly. You need burst damage to scare them off.

BUT AGAIN. There are ways around it. This is just irritating.

Not to mention cleanse is supposed to cleanse debuffs. A mechanical bomb that only does damage is hardly a debuff. it is an aoe. But yeah.

Freakechu

12-09-2009

Yeah. If the 10 second or less (MUCH less CD later on) bomb gets cleansed, then you as Zil have done a PERFECT job of harassing. Ta da! After 2 seconds your teammate(s) can jump in and obliterate them because they blew a cleanse on a low damage harassment spell instead of on a stack of CCs.

If people in your games are using cleanse on this ability, then that makes Zilean one of the best cleanse counters in those games, wouldn't you say?

If your opponent is using cleanse on your bombs, you'll know. If you know, tell a teammate to come and set up. Once you do that, rack 'em up and knock 'em down! Your minor loss in damage is now a huge advantage.

Can they cleanse it early game and hurt your mana supply? Sure. Nab a sapphire or something. Can they do it for very long without getting themselves into major pickles? Doubtful.