Q: AP or Damage Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aanallein

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermifax View Post
Even if you blind the dps teemo first his blind will still hit you, once it wears off he will be hitting you faster and with lifesteal so unless you 1 shot him (you didn't) you're gonna die. Most dps teemos take exhaust as well, so forget hitting him again before you're dead.
ever seen an annie insta kill somebody? deathfire, fireball stun, tibers. the end. that's what an ap teemo does. deathfire and blind dart can be used .0001 seconds apart then you just auto attack and they die. their 200 dmg blind did nothing to me meanwhile.

Vermifax

01-13-2010

Except your blind doesn't block my blind. You're gonna be whiffing your autoattacks, so no poison just the blind damage and deathfire which probably took my dps teemo to slightly less than half health. Then your blind wears off, I exhaust you and you die all the while I regain life through my life steal.

aanallein

01-13-2010

/shrug. keep playing your build. you could simply play tristana and have a better character. that's not how the hypothetical situation has ever gone down once in my 160 games played. i need 1 auto attack after my burst dmg to end the fight. did you get the blind before i attacked once? if so then you go the initiative obviously and I'm not going to be hanging around fighting I'm going to blink and move quick til I get a better opportunity. maybe I've just been up against extremely bad dps teemos in every single game? please.

ap teemo is played as an assassin. you deathfire, blind, auto swing and people die. tanks can die easily to this combo because of how DFG works. I won't stand toe to toe with you and trade attacks obviously so basing it on that is pointless. I'm going to have more map awareness (more shrooms) and instakill you. because that's how ap teemo is played.

Vermifax

01-13-2010

Trist does not bring anywhere near the uttility much less the ability to shut down pug stomping twitches.

TheOneWithHaste

01-13-2010

i consider Teemo to be my best profession. He is versatile in team or solo play. His strong points are in his abilities not his damage. If you were gonna go for damage, why play teemo at all? twitch would be a better option if you want damage. What i like to do with teemo is balance his abilities with damage. if you can get the cooldown on teemo's blinding dart to where u can spam it, he will own anyone 1v1.

AIM7Sparrow

01-13-2010

an AP teemo's job is to have max shrooms up in the forest at crucial locations at all times. getting max CD reduction allows you to place 5 shrooms PER MINUTE as opposed to the 3 of a teemo without any cd. baron, dragon, all 4 ramps leading to the river, and the brush on either side of middle lane need to be shroomed at all times, no exceptions. you don't go farm or push a tower until your shrooms are all set up. the rest of the shrooms should be placed in the most common jungle entrances and routes on both sides of the enemy's map wherever towers are pushed.

also, taking exhaust on AP teemo will absolutely destroy a carry in conjuction with your super short down blinding dart. (keep in mind you wont be destroying the carry, a teammate will have to step up for that)

MrSARS

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
an AP teemo's job is to have max shrooms up in the forest at crucial locations at all times. getting max CD reduction allows you to place 5 shrooms PER MINUTE as opposed to the 3 of a teemo without any cd. baron, dragon, all 4 ramps leading to the river, and the brush on either side of middle lane need to be shroomed at all times, no exceptions. you don't go farm or push a tower until your shrooms are all set up. the rest of the shrooms should be placed in the most common jungle entrances and routes on both sides of the enemy's map wherever towers are pushed.

also, taking exhaust on AP teemo will absolutely destroy a carry in conjuction with your super short down blinding dart. (keep in mind you wont be destroying the carry, a teammate will have to step up for that)
Sorry blinding darts cd is a lot better than the summoner skill exhaust because you waste a summoner skill having it and slow doesn't matter in team fights imo.

Vermifax

01-14-2010

Except of course it allows you to 1) blind two people, or 2) blind someone (twitch) twice. And its up as often as team fights occur roughly

MrSARS

01-14-2010

Quote:
Except of course it allows you to 1) blind two people, or 2) blind someone (twitch) twice. And its up as often as team fights occur roughly
True I just love this cute ****er I rolled over people so hard with him. Best Champion EVER

AIM7Sparrow

01-14-2010

Quote:
lol thanks for that. I don't think that other guy knew what I (or himself for that matter) was talking about.

not to mention, you can actually blind someone three times with them having only about 1.5 seconds of nonblind attacking opportunity. Blinding dart -> exhaust -> blinding dart again.