Q: AP or Damage Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melonyan

01-01-2010

Maybe that works for you, but I just can't see you harassing someone badly enough with just explosive shot to really keep them from farming or possibly kill them unless they bought no hp regen. If thats your play style than the scenario against Teemo and a lot of other heroes would basically just be a stalemate where you're both just farming up. Thats just staying power and deterrance, not harassment.

For me when I'm laning trist, I'm running exhaust and rally and what I'm really looking for is to harass you so badly you can't farm except under your tower, and if you get cocky I'm going to rocket jump on you pop my summoner spells and you're going to die for it. This is why my win rate was so high with trist. Most games I'd take their solo mid for all he's worth, then gank top or bottom a few times, and after that we'd have a huge rolling advantage that is just hard to screw up. But yes, we are kind of getting off-topic. So I will say that, I really wanna play some Teemo later. Dps teemo is the best yay~! Need to get myself ~1k ip first though.

keftes

Recruiter

01-01-2010

AP teemo is useless because a single person with oracle's (or wards early game) can render his 1k dmg mushrooms useless.

/thread

Franz Josef

01-01-2010

defintely dmg. I am going to first-kill with camouflage, poison, ignite and exhaust. usually works, thx to armor pen runes and offensive masteries.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
AP teemo is useless 1vs1 and in team fights.He can only harass and never go for the kill.Seriously when your autoattack is **** and you have to rely on lousy poison dmg (vastly inferior to twitch's stacking one) how do you expect to get a kill? Any ranged hero can be a good harasser in early game but their offensive power scales alot better than AP teemo's.

Physical teemo can have multiple roles depending on his gear (carry / support / jungle).You can go asp with proc items (malady / wit's / sword) , you can try with heavy dmg/crit items and you could even go for bloodrazor's anti-health builds.He is insanely versatile as physical teemo.

Plus he can still lay off his shrooms pretty well and keep an eye on the map just as AP teemo can(who cares if it's 200~ dmg less on the shrooms?)

P.S Teemo with cleaver = painfull
just like to point out how untrue this is

if you get a lot of ap on teemo his psn can do a ****load

Toxic Shot 0.15 (each second, 0.75 over 5 seconds)

450ish ap? does like 100 dps

thats a hell of a lot stronger then twitches, even with full stacks

not to mention if you get full psn stacks on someone and you dont expunge you're a ****ing fail twitch

i think attack teemo is a lot more beneficial to a team but ap can be pretty strong

esp if you can set up a shroom in the middle of a team fight, lets keep with 450 ap

that means your shroom will do like 1k dmg over 5 seconds thats 200 dps + shoot everyone once

effectively doing 300 magic dps to them for 5 seconds so basically 1500 magic dmg

i know theory crafting and such, mercury treds etc

i still think attack is better, but i guess im trying to say ap can shine and is pretty fun

keftes

Recruiter

01-12-2010

AP teemo fails because of oracle's (and wards early game) and beeing useless in team fights.

MrSARS

01-12-2010

I lol every time someone suggests that AP teemo is superior to damage teemo. They say it just takes more "skill". I Guarantee DPS teemo ****s up AP teemo build every time wards and orcle makes mushrooms useless and you are reliant on people running into them, which if you have played teemo a lot doesn't happen sometimes. And blinding dart is an 8 second cooldown that is a long ass team fight for you to be dropping any more than two which means that you can drop a shroom only once in the fight as well and if you have ever tried this will get killed late game very quickly because of aoe abilities of other players. I also think sunfire caps will kill the shroom too, but I am not sure of that. Also tristana can go **** herself I prefer to use teemo. "Tristana does more damage though" I could give a **** I play better with teemo so **** that. CRITING TEEMO FTW!!!

I forgot to add 1K damage mushrooms who gives a **** that take what 5 seconds to set in I drop over 1K in less than 2 seconds and if you drop a blinding dart to that is what 1.7K in 5 seconds I drop that in less than 3 seconds. and I never play teemo as a carry he is a gankster.

keftes

Recruiter

01-12-2010

tristana is a carry

teemo isnt and thus does less damage

but teemo can play the important anti-carry role

Captain Scro

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAviOrZelda View Post
just like to point out how untrue this is
if you get a lot of ap on teemo his psn can do a ****load
Toxic Shot 0.15 (each second, 0.75 over 5 seconds)
450ish ap? does like 100 dps
thats a hell of a lot stronger then twitches, even with full stacks
not to mention if you get full psn stacks on someone and you dont expunge you're a ****ing fail twitch
i think attack teemo is a lot more beneficial to a team but ap can be pretty strong
esp if you can set up a shroom in the middle of a team fight, lets keep with 450 ap
that means your shroom will do like 1k dmg over 5 seconds thats 200 dps + shoot everyone once
effectively doing 300 magic dps to them for 5 seconds so basically 1500 magic dmg
i know theory crafting and such, mercury treds etc
i still think attack is better, but i guess im trying to say ap can shine and is pretty fun
just like to point out how absurd this is.

You will NEVER get 450 ap with teemo in a halfway decent game

A bad twitch does not make ap teemo good

AP might shine til about lvl 5-7 then teemo will slowly transform into a pee-shooting badger who gets a hybrid prox-mine/vision ward every min or so.

DO NOT GO AP WITH TEEMO

Sc2ggRise

01-12-2010

i wonder if you went mejai's/sorc boots into an executioners/cleaver/last whisper how that would work... mejai's isn't that expensive, nor are the sorc boots, nor is executioners and you should be able to make the best use of AP teemo with mejai's with power mushrooms until you can start saving for a cleaver.

i'mma try that tonight.

Captain Scro

01-12-2010

Meja's isnt a terrible idea. My only problem with this is that you're spending 1200 gold early game on an item that doesnt really help you do anything itself. It really hinders your farming potential not to mention your killing ability. If you can afford that hit and keep rocking and getting kills then good fer you but its deff one hell of a speed bump.

Sorc boots tho...i dunno. you're trading off a lil more damage from shrooms and dart for 25% attack speed. Again, unless you're feeding that meja's like crazy the amount of extra damage you're getting from the magic pen is tiny at best. If you were to only get in one more shot with the attack speed it would probably even out with a meja's with 5 or so stacks on it.

I guess what im trying to say is that if you can make it work with this build and end up dominating, then you would have probably ended up dominating anyways and probably moreso with a dps build.