Keep level 1-10 people on SEPARATE bracket please...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazzamkablam

12-09-2009

Please keep level 1-10 people on separate bracket where they will fight other level 1-10 people instead of getting stomped by much more experienced people.

I recommend enabling elo system only for people 11+ when it atleast has SOME data to rank people on.

That way you would have much less one sided fights as lvl 1-10 would generally face only same level people.

Just make team queuing exception to that.

Would make game experience much more enjoyable for both groups, newbies and veteran players, giving newbies time to learn the game before going all competive.

Truhls

12-09-2009

its called noobie island, its in effect....

Kazzamkablam

12-09-2009

Except it doesnt work as I keep getting faced by lvl 5 people at level 24.

Farq

12-09-2009

Maybe they are really good level 5s.

Pink Princess Party

12-09-2009

I'm level 26 i played a game with a level 9 earlier.....new island is not in effect.

Doctor Dynamite

12-09-2009

yeah, but when will it be effect? I have played a game where I was only level 1 (yeah i wanted to create a new account) and i faced a level 12!? Seriously what the hell! When will this NOOBIE ISLAND take place?

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Dynamite View Post
yeah, but when will it be effect? I have played a game where I was only level 1 (yeah i wanted to create a new account) and i faced a level 12!? Seriously what the hell! When will this NOOBIE ISLAND take place?
You get kicked out of the noob island if you queue with someone else or stay in the queue for five minutes.

Both of those should be remedied. Just because someone stays in a queue for five minutes (not an abnormally long time, really. Most of my queues are around five. Well, maybe for beginners it's abnormally long, but still) does not mean that they are automatically suited for playing with someone 600+ elo above them.

Truhls

12-09-2009

I was kicked out of newbie island at level 5 for winning all my games, then kept winning when it faces me against lvl 12+ players. The difference in levels dont mean much. though the difference in no runes vs a lot of runes is huge imo .

Eromes

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
its called noobie island, its in effect....
it doesn't work
look at my attachment

and it wasn't because I waited for 10mins - it was less than 10 seconds in MM.

i'm sick of this game snowballing effect.

I was Rammus, a TANK, and I was the only one with positive KDR in the team. I had 50/50 chance to win? I think not.

a game isn't fun when 5 mins in you know u'r just waiting for the 25th min. Well gg cya, HON here I come! at least I'll know before hand i'm not being grouped with some lvl 0-10