Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE: Heads-up to Corki, Tristana and Kha'zix players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

Recruiter

05-10-2013

If you play a champion with a ground-targetted jump effect, you should find that jumping over a wall is slightly easier than it used to be.

Previously, if you clicked on the center of a wall, your jump effect would stop in front of the wall. Now it attempts to be slightly more smart about jumping over walls. In addition, I fixed several timing and control issues.

Please play around and let me know how it feels!

(Other champions affected to a lesser degree: Hecarim, Malphite, Ahri, Gragas, Fizz)

Zerglinator

05-10-2013

Yay Fizz!

Anymeese

05-10-2013

does this effect Zac (e) at all?

Just bought him and havent had an issue with it, but just curious if he's included in the code

Smikro

05-10-2013

Thank you!

That will probably fix those "omg, why didn't it jump over the wall? I totally clicked it right!".

Draaaaaaavén

05-10-2013

Does this change the fact that Trist can't jump over traps? Please?

Eyrgos

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
If you play a champion with a ground-targetted jump effect, you should find that jumping over a wall is slightly easier than it used to be.

Previously, if you clicked on the center of a wall, your jump effect would stop in front of the wall. Now it attempts to be slightly more smart about jumping over walls. In addition, I fixed several timing and control issues.

Please play around and let me know how it feels!

(Other champions affected to a lesser degree: Hecarim, Malphite, Ahri, Gragas, Fizz)

What about Quinn Vault? I know it's not targetted, but a slight more ease would be really nice... get trapped way too frequently.

Please!!! I'm happy for those others

Forix

05-10-2013

Thank you dr lovebug!

AbyssionKnight

05-10-2013

Cool! I was just thinking about this sort of thing earlier!

Though I had been wishing for a more intelligent range indicator, though this sounds good too. =O

TheRealAlastar

05-10-2013

Considering Kha is my main. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Xelnath

Recruiter

05-10-2013

Quote:
Draaaaaaavén:
Does this change the fact that Trist can't jump over traps? Please?

Not yet, but CertainlyT is looking into a solution for that.