Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have a number by my name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nickicksu

11-14-2010

hello, I am new and I have a question. When I am in a lobby inviting my friend, it says
Nickicksu Lv20 - Lv24
What is after the hyphon? What does the - lv24 mean?
I am summoner level 20.

xpsychedelico

11-14-2010

I assume you mean it shows Normal: W: 108 - Lv 24. If that's the case, it represents the number of leaves you have, which is disconnecting from a game before it is over.

ThePolishOne

11-14-2010

Quote:
xpsychedelico:
I assume you mean it shows Normal: W: 108 - Lv 24. If that's the case, it represents the number of leaves you have, which is disconnecting from a game before it is over.

And 24 is quite the number of leaves... (looks at OP with a judging look)

Nickicksu

11-14-2010

LOL dude thats funny. errm.. my bad xD.
I have a few responsibilities i must attend to, and they always happen to need me when I start my game
thanks

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-14-2010

Keep in mind Riot is working on banning those who have excessive leaves. If you're unsure if you have time for a game, it's only polite to wait until your sure; 5v4 games are rarely as fun as 5v5 games for those involved on either side. I know, and Riot understands, that real life comes first and circumstances will come up, but do your best to keep those situations to a minimum.