Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any new players that need help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarlboroMan

12-09-2009

My user name is MarlboroMan, and I will be taking new players through 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc. practice games with a champion of your choice to help you better your skills as a Summoner and answering any item, rune, champion, or just general game questions you may have! Just add me on the League of Legends 'Home' page, and send me a tell with any questions or concerns you may have!

My email is [email]nkardeke@gmail.com[/email] if you would like to email me instead!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

~MarlboroMan~

Ru3y

12-09-2009

good man

MarlboroMan

12-09-2009

Least I can do to help! Not only does it help the new members, but it helps the seasoned members that get so frustrated when some one new is on their team! :P

Linchowlewy

Recruiter

12-09-2009

Good on you. I hope people actually come to help you. Wou'dve been great to learn from a few good people because honestly my first games were with a bounch of ******bags.

Incidently if you need help helping people i'm more than happy to help (thats a lot of help)