QQ thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2010

I'm not really a new player, I'm level 30, old enough to know this is the worst community of any game I've ever played. I played Runescape/WoW, and even Call of Duty on Xbox religiously. If you've ever played xbox you'd know its full of 12 year olds screaming pimp and racists comments while the other half is 16 year olds calling them squeakers.

I'm writing this QQ thread in the middle of my 8th game lost due to leavers. As the game started the premade shen and miss fortune said "haha" then left the game. I'm a good player, yet I probably have one of the worst win ratios of any player(that actually tries..). I've of course reported all of them, yet I'll see the same people in games over and over again. So here I am, writing this QQ thread..Raging over my last 8 losses where I had no faults, I did my job.

And no, I'm not **** for leaving a game that was 2(me and a rather giddy morgana) vs 5(random people saying we're bad because we cant 2 v 5). Have any of you ever complained about smurfs? This is what causes good players to create them. Bad community makes...More bad community. So again, here I am writing this QQ thread about leavers.

Also, to all of those people playing normal leveling up so they can finally get to ranked where theres no bad players...About 10x more people leave ranked games than normal.

EDIT: just lost my 10th game in a row, galio raged.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-14-2010

Riot has already banned players for excessive leaves and will continue to do so. They have said they're working on an automated system for banning leavers.

With the amount of players in any large game today, it's statistically probable that quite a few will have seemingly impossibly poor experiences.

Breidr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2010

While I cannot offer a solution to your problem, I can sympathize with you. I can also assure you that you are not the only one experiencing this. Heck, last game I had a Kog'Maw quit in the middle of a fight and leave me for dead. 5v4 we probobly could have held, but upon Kog'Maw's quit we lost another. Now a 5v3 is hopeless (I think). For the heck of it, I stayed and was able to pick of two careless champs as they assaulted my base. just wanted to let you know you're not alone, but stick with it. I've also been on the good side of rage quitting, it happens. I've also seen a person leave when we were winning, but mysteriously reconnect after the tide turned... now that was a strange game... it's like Poppy knew... *creepy*

Burbinator

11-14-2010

Quote:
Also, to all of those people playing normal leveling up so they can finally get to ranked where theres no bad players...About 10x more people leave ranked games than normal.
I can't tell you how disappointed I am to hear that =(. Sometimes playing normal feels almost like grinding, but i do it to get to the competitive level of ranked. ****