New from HoN, looking for good hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dante Blake

11-14-2010

I'm looking for a hero to purchase with IP that matches my playstyle. In HoN I played a lot of pyromancer.

What would be a LoL character with an ulti thats a big ranged single target nuke? I hate when people run off and want my ulti to be for people that would normally get away.

DaddeKong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2010

Get Annie she uses fire 2 =p and her ulti is a big nuke. If she stacks up and gets her stun stacked alongside with her nuke its over for the opponent .

Teucer753

11-14-2010

There aren't many sniping ults in this game. Ashe is only 450 ip and has a global skillshot stun, but it's usually used to initiate rather than snipe people. Lux's ult can hit most of the length of a lane and is really good at picking off runners, but she's more of a support champ so you need to be focused on helping your team more. You might look into Ezreal, he's 6300 ip, but his ultimate is a global, heavy damage skillshot.

Teucer753

11-14-2010

I forgot to mention Corki and Kog'Maw may fit your bill as well. But both are 6300 ip again sadly. Kog is free at the moment though, so you may want to try him out.

xpsychedelico

11-14-2010

Karthus might be another you can consider, he has a global ult that hits individuals, like Zeus' ult. Note that some spells in game can nullify his ult, such as Sivir's spell shield, Morgana's black shield (absorbs magic damage and CC), Janna's eye of the storm (nullifies an amount of damage), Soraka's ult (globally heals everyone on the team) etc. There are probably more I did not mention.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-14-2010

One big thing to note about Karthus' ultimate, is that it has a three second cast time, during which a big red line appears over all enemies' heads; they have time to cast a champion/summoner heal, shield, etc.