MAP AWARENESS MOTHERF*CKER DO YOU HAVE NONe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inept

12-09-2009

the same people that dont watch the map dont read/use chat either. there is no way to alert them and they will die regardless. they probably even play with sound off to avoid pings.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

I feel your pain.

Truhls

12-09-2009

lol it took me all of 2 games without ever playing a moba before to realize " **** that minimap is important "

i remember the first time someone called MIA though. i was typing to ask what MIA was ( kinda figured but wasnt too sure ) and died while typing. one of those " ahhh.....yes....." moments.

Xeatoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

mid mia
zilean care
zilean care
zilean back
zilean god****it dont feed get back
*spam ping map*
sigh...
AN ALLY HAS BEEN KILLED
zilean:stfu noob i almost killed her(talking about eve bait)

somethingevil

12-09-2009

Really, you shouldn't need to call MIAs, it's really easy to tell who's there and who's not just by watching the map and adjust your actions accordingly. Not ****ing here to babysit the team, though I do call them sometimes if I feel like it.

If anybody has ever played an RTS game, let alone Dota or HoN or whatever, which I would imagine covers most people, they should know to watch the thing like a hawk. If they can't do that, well, they're probably so dumb you're gonna lose regardless. Everyone makes mistakes now and then, but dying repeatedly to it and stuff like trying to push an inner tower solo with 5 MIA is something else.

gutter

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeatoa View Post
mid mia
zilean care
zilean care
zilean back
zilean god****it dont feed get back
*spam ping map*
sigh...
AN ALLY HAS BEEN KILLED
zilean:stfu noob i almost killed her(talking about eve bait)
Haha, I empathize with this...

...I remember on one particular day back in beta I pinged the bottom lane and told the Malphite there to get back...the following was what chat looked like...

Malph care
Back malph
Malphite get back, they're coming for you
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
BACK (ping ping ping)
-- AN ALLY HAS BEEN KILLED! --
WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU GET BACK?!

His response?

"LOL noob dont tell me wat to do I just misclicked I woulda been fine"

To this day I'm not sure what particular button he misclicked but it must have been ub3r 1337 invulnerability hax because there was no way he was surviving a gank by 4 members of the opposing team.

inhiarashi

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligr View Post
what's a map? Oh that thing in the corner? Sorry, don't give a ****. I'm busy farming my 4th avarice blade.
hey i do that

Yudir

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingevil View Post
If anybody has ever played an RTS game, let alone Dota or HoN or whatever, which I would imagine covers most people, they should know to watch the thing like a hawk..
Blargh I'd rather people call it, because when I LoL hardcore I run 7-8 games straight, and I can't keep up that kind of focus. Easiesty just play Kayle, Zilean, or Trynd and be gay. You can make a ****ton of mistakes :]

Waffle Lord

12-09-2009

I think most of it is noobs who don't look at the chatbox and sort of zone out when people leave their lanes and they think they can relax and push a bit. I'm still running into these people (yes i solo because setting up teams is irritating at best and can result in balance problems the way the matchmaking is now) and im 99% sure i fall into the advanced player category and should not be matched with people like this. the only explanation i can think of is they are trying to boost new players or can't find enough players at my level.

Handbananna

12-09-2009

It's classier how they're removing promote because people refuse to work as a team to stop the 5 man promote pushes, it's not hard.

Like yesterday when all 5 of us grouped up and pushed down middle... and the enemy team left the guy solo in middle to fend us off, not coming to try and help till we were destroying the towers next to the castle lol.

On the flip side, i've been up against 5 promote pushes and stopped them cold because my team works together without having an overabundance of aoe's.

For all you ******s that can't watch the map, play something else.
For riot who listens to ******s that don't watch the map? Stop.