MAP AWARENESS MOTHERF*CKER DO YOU HAVE NONe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kada

12-09-2009

I'm sick and tired of teammates who don't have any sense of map awareness. I'm defending the bottom lane against a 5 man gank squad, what do my teammates do?

A) Push their own lane
B) Come and help

Nope, it's C) Killing neutral creeps.

I'm tired of pinging and calling MIAs only to have my teammates ganked. I'm tired of shouting how bad idea it is to have half health when there's Karthus and Twisted Fate in the enemy team.

I'm tired of people who don't get it that everyone MIA mid-game = Baron and when they do they either go (and die) one by one or go too late.

I'm tired of my teammates can't see that Master Yi is slowly pushing and they don't do jacksh*t about it.

I'm tired of my teammates complaining about backdooring even though they didn't bother defending againts said Yi in the first place.

To whoever's reading this, please, MAP AWARENESS. LOOK AT THE **** MAP.

B*tch.

Catmuffins

12-09-2009

sounds like you aren't having fun. you should play premades imo.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

I no ned map awakenes cuz ppl on the team is suppose to call mis!!

Rectal Necrosis

12-09-2009

Twisted fate to the rescue.

Ligr

12-09-2009

what's a map? Oh that thing in the corner? Sorry, don't give a ****. I'm busy farming my 4th avarice blade.

ZGBudai

12-09-2009

1:WTF GAIZ!? Where mah mia call be? Holy **** Im playing with baddies

2:Uhh... I called MIA about 3 minutes ago, I'm pretty sure he was jungling and you should've noticed that I was laning against no one

1:STFU Noob l2callmia plz

Peaxh

Recruiter

12-09-2009

This is why the ringing sound on map alerting is so awesome.

They should have a ringing sound on teammate's MIA's because I always miss them and pay horribly for it.

gutter

12-09-2009

I actually don't get too mad at people for having fail map awareness. I mean, it's something you have to learn, and god knows how long it took ME to learn it...

...what DOES really ****ing piss me off though is when I do their job for them and call mias for all 3 lanes, ping the map at things they should see, and call when they're probably doing Baron, and they DON'T CHANGE THEIR PLAY.

"Mid annie miss, care bot"
-- 7 seconds --
"ENEMY DOUBLE KILL!"

Seriously? What do people THINK I mean when I say that? They just stand there, refusing to fall back a little bit. It's like they think, "HAHA, that noob on our team thinks that we're in DANGER! HAHAHAHA!! What an idiot!"

I don't understand, I really don't...

What IS embarassing, though, is when I call an MIA and then 3 seconds later get killed by the person I called. It's that second level psychology stuff. I'm fixing that, though.

Ligr

12-09-2009

Happened to me 5(five) times in one games when I called MIA's. I **** you not. Sometimes it's so bad it makes me laugh. I obviously lose, but it's such a rewarding feeling to know that some people on this earth ARE ******S.

ZGBudai

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutter View Post
I actually don't get too mad at people for having fail map awareness. I mean, it's something you have to learn, and god knows how long it took ME to learn it...

...what DOES really ****ing piss me off though is when I do their job for them and call mias for all 3 lanes, ping the map at things they should see, and call when they're probably doing Baron, and they DON'T CHANGE THEIR PLAY.

"Mid annie miss, care bot"
-- 7 seconds --
"ENEMY DOUBLE KILL!"

Seriously? What do people THINK I mean when I say that? They just stand there, refusing to fall back a little bit. It's like they think, "HAHA, that noob on our team thinks that we're in DANGER! HAHAHAHA!! What an idiot!"

I don't understand, I really don't...

What IS embarassing, though, is when I call an MIA and then 3 seconds later get killed by the person I called. It's that second level psychology stuff. I'm fixing that, though.
I have to call mia for my teammates all the time