An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daharahj View Post
A fictional character shouldn't directly communicate with its readers unless it's a childs story for playschoolers.

Especially not with the people who created the history.

Fantasy should be kept in its world. Quinn's journals were a good example of this. This is not good for the lore.
Someone has never roleplayed before.

Sure we could totally make this a legitimately serious RP thread but that's not gonna happen. It's GD. (I tried to play along with my own fictitious persona but Ezreal ain't buying it so that's not gonna happen.)

Really, just have some fun with it. We all know it's fake, not real, etc. We're just enjoying the faux story-driven element of interaction.

I mean really, at this point you're the guy trying to pull the beard off Mall Santa Clause and make the kids cry because "GUYS LOOK IT ISN'T REAL."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvbaby View Post
Well sorry, I didn't mean to be ****, but it felt like you thought you should get a response over anyone else
Not really. I just wanted to see if I could get "Ezreal" to respond to letters, see how interactive this was. From the look of things it's only slightly interactive.

Oh well.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Postulation: I do not believe this figure is related to the Void. One of the major themes of the Void is mouth-imagery and consumption. I don't see either present in this figure. Being from the Shadow Isles is possible, but I'm getting the feeling that this figure is not as self-serving as those who hail from the Shadow Isles usually are.

Ganjii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itaro Myr View Post
There's something deliciously ironic about mocking role-playing on the forums of a game heavily influenced by the RPG genre.
I don't see the irony.. and to be honest, it's not an Rpg. it's a MOBA.. ya influenced, but not an RPG.

Am l Kawaii

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
I had a friend help me out with a bit of a distraction. Too easy.

I can put it back when I'm done with it.
Was it time for a true display of skill?
In all seriousness Ezreal, you may need to consult with other champions. Any figure that appears this often in this many cultures is clearly not aging as we do, and clearly is doing something to ensure all these artist immortalize him in the art. I hate to say this, but clearly the last piece of the puzzle is a piece of evidence that is non aesthetic. A functional discovery may help you immeasurably. Ezreal, you need a map.

Gordon J Chubbs

05-08-2013

Hey Ez, I think you maybe have found an old deity of war that descends to the battlefield and takes favor to whichever faction he feels deserves to be aided in the battle. Maybe Demacia and Noxus both praise and worship this "God of War" to aid them in battle. The main drawing you have under the magnifying glass shows people offering something to the figure.

noteventhatgood

05-08-2013

next ultimate skin for heimerdinger, obviously.

mundo with wings or kayle

Frinkle Cat

05-08-2013

Maybe it has something to do with the Void. Maybe Malzahar or Kassadin may know something about it?

zeroaria

05-08-2013

Yes possibly a new champion on the way

AbiwonKenabi

05-08-2013

Ezreal, lots of people have asked something similar, but I will ask a more general question: Have you consulted anyone else on your findings, possibly a fellow champion of the League? If so, what did they say?

Rockman

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
Snip
Ezreal what we want is to know if you mugged Malzahar in a back alley for that knife.

Go talk to Zilean also. I mean honestly, are we just amateurs here?