An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCatGirlXx

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjii View Post
Cause it's so weird.. Talking back to him and asking questions and stuff.. He isn't real. lmfao..
its not weird.. its called roleplaying and a lot of people do it. Really only the OP is roleplaying everyone else is just a summoner helping him with his mystery. we all know its a nonfictional character but holy **** get an imagination and have some fun.

Endeavorz

05-08-2013

A peculiar subject.. One must also keep in consideration of what can be unearthed..

This figure seems to have been worshiped but not in a bad way..

Prince Jarvan the IV I bet knows more than he is willing to tell... Have Shyvana "steam" it out of him!

Basically Keyori

05-08-2013

next level galio?

RoanSykes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Tell me about these stories.

Ayanu13

05-08-2013

Yolsavith. The Caller of Chaos.

sniderman182

Recruiter

05-08-2013

i feel like this champ is a mix between galio and kayle ,, which would totally be awesome !!!

Itaro Myr

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjii View Post
Cause it's so weird.. Talking back to him and asking questions and stuff.. He isn't real. lmfao..
There's something deliciously ironic about mocking role-playing on the forums of a game heavily influenced by the RPG genre.

Tramble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Perhaps there is a secret society with tendrils throughout Runeterra's history and geography all dedicated to some nefarious purpose?

Kak0r0t

05-08-2013

Wait a second Ezreal, is that statue and other stuff on your table related to the "ancient watchers" that lissandra was talking about? Only something that ancient could be in Noxian and Demacian history!
Hmm still wonder what it can be though......@_@

Renaito Yuujou

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
I had a friend help me out with a bit of a distraction. Too easy.

I can put it back when I'm done with it.
I can't help but question the wisdom in borrowing a window, but I won't question the results.