An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nidalee Main

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
What makes you say that? Big guy with a sword...?

Tryndamere's not the most... approachable guy. There's a lot going on in the Freljord right now, too. I'm not sure he has the patience for my questions.
Tryndamere isn't the type to fly off his handle Ezreal, don't be scaredy cat!

judgeshowtunes

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
Here's the thing that's really nagging me… what's Noxus doing with statues of a figure that shows up in Demacian art, too?
One can be infamous in one place, and famous in another. And terrifying or imposing enough in both to not have a full biography in either.

Stashty

05-08-2013

AP Bruiser?

Talohed

05-08-2013

OMG It's Illidan Stormrage!!

Itaro Myr

05-08-2013

Nice to see a Lucifer transposition entering the Fields of Justice. I mean, he's practically ideal for the League:

1. Movement steroid
2. Passive AoE damage
3. Single-target, high damage ultimate

My only question is what will you guys do to his fun, unique ability (creep eating) to make him flat and uninspired?

Also, Simpsons did it.

Ah, I'm just giving you a hard time. Looks pretty cool, I'm excited.

:^)

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

so we have a badass demon legionnaire that transcends time. clearly we're alluding to the next champion to be revealed. he looks like a badass, whether he's good, or a bloodthirsty demon king is yet to be seen. regardless, this is shaping up to be another character who simply doesnt belong in the league of legends because he has no motive for petty conflicts. conflicts which are INSTANCED GAMES where you dont actually die or get anything done. instanced games, whose result is only something simple like political decision (border disputes, etc)

heres how you make these kind of characters work: 1) go back to the old lore where they are ripped from space and time to be summoned for battles that are a spectator sport. 2) remove the institute of war, and let us play a game using characters from a story/lore thats separate from our game.

take lissandra for example. 1) who wants to summon her? how does she represent anybody in the league/institute? 2) why would she volunteer her services when she has her own bitter agenda, where she leads and everyone else gets crushed. she isnt looking to beat people in a petty instanced game fight, she's looking to bring on a new and permanent ice age FOR REAL. its doesnt make sense.

look lore guys, this new way of doing things is fun and all, but the biggest clinch in your system is the league itself. you HAVE to redo the league to make it make sense. either remove the institute of war from valoran, or make the institute of war from a separate world that pulls characters from valoran and other worlds for its games.

FosterTheChamps

05-08-2013

Ezreal, what does that book say about all of this?

Ganjii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCatGirlXx View Post
what's so bad about that?

Cause it's so weird.. Talking back to him and asking questions and stuff.. He isn't real. lmfao..

MrIbra

Deathgra

05-08-2013

Ez, is there any indication in history, either in written, sung or spoken history that at one time Noxus and Demacia where once one people? If so that could indicate that this figure is a key figure from their combined histories. If that is not the case, you have a artifact that seems to indicate that the people gave this figure offerings, combine that with the wings and the seemingly dark profile, he could be dragon-kind or a demon.