An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yolo Yobbo

06-03-2013

When it will be released?

Sutekhseth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeChad View Post
I'm going go out on a limb and say that the delay has something to do with the custom item sets not working, balancing changes, and the upcoming summer split lcs. But, you guys should at least give us a heads up on the current situation instead of keeping us in the dark.

I hope Riot isn't going to do what EA does, and just keep quiet.

I'd love just like, a "sorry guys, we've got some issues and kinks to hammer out; We'll get him out when we can."

AaronH2k

06-03-2013

Is it Aatrox lol?

ShadowLing77777

06-03-2013

Aatrox, the Darkin Blade

Edit: I only read the First page of comments and one on the Second page.

cajunrevenge

06-03-2013

A jackal, jackal, its a jackal, it looks like a jackal, jackal, jackal, its a jackal, jackal?

YourPetG0at

06-03-2013

Aatrox :3

TheKrookedKilla

06-04-2013

Granted, I know the patch is coming out Thursday (I mean srsly) but it's hard to follow a company that keeps people in the dark.

Look at the other companies that have done it, Square Enix (with FF7 remake, Kingdom Hearts, a new good game), Capcom (Mega Man, Mega Man X, Mega Man Legends, all unfinished and pissing fans off), EA (don't get me started), and the one thing they all have in common is losing their fanbase each and every passing day that they don't tell us what we'd like to hear.

I really don't want to happen, especially after dropping 50 dollars to buy every bundle pack, to support the game I love.

Price of Failure

06-04-2013

That picture fits a description of a creature that my grandfather told me about.

I'll share with you the story.

His name was Ryturik of the Guard's Order, and elite force trained to protect the kingdom of Dorai, he was chosen to be the personal Queen's bodyguard, and trough times he became the only person she really trusted.

Some say he was in love with the Queen and that they were lovers.

One day a secret few of the order conspired to take the Queen down, they blamed her for trying to make peace with other races and creatures instead of just fight and enslave them.

The order had to wait for the right moment to strike, to kill the Queen and seize power, but they needed her (the Queen) to be alone, so they devised a plan.

There was a big celebration coming,her birthday, inside her castle in a private garden.

The main guards would stay outside of her castle guarding the entrances and exists and all the guests would be inside alone with her celebrating.

The order planed to infiltrate the guest lists, to poison the wine and kidnap and kill the Queen and Ryturik, as he was the only guard allowed inside the party as he was the her bodyguard.

The blame would be put into Ryturik and the Order would assume power and begin their war against every powerful creature or nation.

The day finally came, the order infiltrated the party and contaminated the wine barrels as planed. In the garden there was guests talking loud and laughing, dancing and drinking.

The Queen asked Ryturik to drink, but he refused, he would not have his senses diminished while protecting her, even if it was a private party with mostly old people that could lift nothing heavier than the cups of wine they so much loved.

As the party went on, a flock of bats flew blindly into a section of the garden where the party was going and Ryturik decided to take the matter into his own hands and scare the bats away.

As he got them all away, one small bat was trapped inside a small hole that preceded a small window at the floor level that gave the cellar where they kept the wine barrels some natural light.

As Ryturik kneeled to grab the bat, he look inside and he saw what looked like members of the order pouring some liquid into one of the barrels that was put aside to be used on the party when more wine was needed.

As he focused to see trough the dirty window the bat squeaked, and something felt wrong, time stopped for a moment, all he could hear was the breeze of the wind, something inside him alerted about the Queen's safety.

He turned around to look at the Queen and all he saw was people laying on the ground, some vomiting, some convulsing, and the Queen was on her knees reaching for him trying to speak, but she spoke no words.

In panic Ryturik rushed to the Queen but the order infiltrators grabbed her and slit her throat, he stopped his run, a tear came down his eye and he saw the life of the Queen draining out of eyes trough neck cut, he could feel nothing but anger inside, anger for failing to protect the Queen's life.

The story says that he then pulled his sword, ran to the infiltrators and with the anger of a thousand warriors stroke them down.

And as he did, a huge explosion occurred, everything in a 10 mile radius turned into stone.

The land became dead and no one ever wanted to go near the castle.

According to the legend, he got consumed by his anger and after he stroke his sword he turned into stone, a sort of human with wings, like a gargoyle, and became the eternal guard of the castle, striking anyone that ventures inside. They say he still guards the castle from above, sitting on the highest tower of them all.

Some say he refused to accept that the Queen was dead and protects her castle waiting for her return, others say he is protecting her spirit that is still trapped inside the garden.

But this was a long time ago, in a place that is no more.

The few that claimed to have found kingdom and tried to go into the castle, never returned.

But I think it's just a story that my grandfather told me to keep us scared from venturing outside of our village.

TPAF Xooc

06-04-2013

Its a teemo, i can tell by the space between his eyes.

MysteryAddicts

06-04-2013

It must be a legend.... no one has seen such a champion... Yet it easily can be created