An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achun

05-19-2013

I don't know if this dark figure is related to Kayle, because it looks like the exact contrary of her, but I can say something for sure : He is something that only arrise in times of battles, why? because he wants, as ezreal himself stated earlier, something in exchange, a price that theses warriors pay for his services.

Something tell me that he MIGHT play a role in the freljord...um... upcoming war? But something is sure, he will come ( since he'll be the next champion out there ) and when he will be there, there will be somewhere, a war.

Am I right Ezreal ?

RickDodger

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Achungritz7 View Post
I don't know if this dark figure is related to Kayle, because it looks like the exact contrary of her, but I can say something for sure : He is something that only arrise in times of battles, why? because he wants, as ezreal himself stated earlier, something in exchange, a price that theses warriors pay for his services.

Something tell me that he MIGHT play a role in the freljord...um... upcoming war? But something is sure, he will come ( since he'll be the next champion out there ) and when he will be there, there will be somewhere, a war.

Am I right Ezreal ?
I say the only war we have to worry about is all of runeterra seeing another great disaster like in the past of ancient cities. Noxus, Damacia, Zaun, Piltover, Freljord, and even the ancient civilizations that Ezreal had uncovered. I'd hate to say it, but it's more than 'this warrior wants something'. It borderlines on 'this warrior lives for something.'.

The fields of justice are most likely to draw him out of they keep up in the freljord Howling abyss... Even the spirits themselves say a great disaster is howling from the abyss itself. One last thing to imagine is the fact that he arises when armies are about to fall. Could that not be something signifigant there? Was there EVER a record of these armies giving anything besides being inspired into becoming monsters of war?

rittex

05-19-2013

So league of legends monopoly?
Why has this not been made yet?
I would buy this in a instant. Just a thought.

Vornesoul

05-19-2013

Ohhhh! Mysterious!

Niyon

05-19-2013

that looks like turrents for me
turents can appear anywhere they like right?
so 5vs5vs5 afterwards?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg purple_turrent.jpg (6.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg Blue_turret.jpg (60.5 KB, 45 views)

I StormTrooper I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

I do believe Warwick is has an exceptional sense of smell, perhaps you should think about where or what the contents or that urn could be? Maybe he could lead you somewhere with more clues? I have a hunch

RickDodger

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype003 View Post
I do believe Warwick is has an exceptional sense of smell, perhaps you should think about where or what the contents or that urn could be? Maybe he could lead you somewhere with more clues? I have a hunch
Trusting Warwick to work for free is like trusting mundo to not smash something. Plus, I would only wonder if warwicks animal instincts would warn him away from such a danger.

Nightwing199

05-20-2013

dig no deeper. you have been warned

JARZZZZ

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Flying Hobo View Post
That picture on the bottom left... is that Lux?
Yes, yes it is: http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....x-separate.jpg

Pirdun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2013