An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JJORGEE

05-17-2013

Aatrox vs tryndamere in ranked is op *-*

f4k3

05-17-2013

mr lulu hes not approaching hes here and ready to fight

LMQ Tc Haofish

05-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanaya Maryam View Post
No. It can't be!
It's...!
An inhumanely strong entity who is probably capable of destroying armies who will probably be killed by a walking, poison shooting fuzzball.
u sir is a legend

Red VelVet Cat

05-17-2013

KAYLE'S ARCH NEMESIS! (plus Morgana's friend)

oldRakdos

05-17-2013

this guys is always in some in moments of war and conflict, but from his lore, he chose a side to help

what are the condition to help that side

Hyoingfar

05-17-2013

I guess belongs to a dark race that lived so many years ago around Runaterra and as a result of a big war he was the last of them, so he scaped to the further place under the ground, then the years have passed and because of the power released by the champions in the League he is coming back from his exile and now want to revenge those who murdered their people and now to gain influence he joined to he League.

Red VelVet Cat

05-17-2013

Judging from the picture of ezreal and lux together, this new champion must be......A LUX COUNTER! (I think you guys make a good couple)

FearLessLionZ

05-17-2013

I have a feeling that they will have to take a while tweaking him....because of his HP cost and what not. Mabye a new item JUST for him....yes yes that is lux its the hair and the armor. Also he might have something todo with that BIG war that Kayle had and what not just a bit of a hunch.

Masimode

05-17-2013

So this dark figure, who I think we can assume is immortal considering he has shown up in many different cultural artifacts from varying time periods, aids a losing group of warriors in battle. The side he aided always won and the men were questioned to even be men according to the general from the noxian book.

The one question that comes to me however is why? Why would an immortal being appear in great conflicts only to vanish without a trace moments after victory? Is one side meant to win the conflict and does this being deem which side is worthy of victory?

With a great conflict occurring in the Freljord, perhaps we will catch a glimpse of this strange being. Pack your coat and snowshoes Ezreal, you may find more than you bargain for back in the Freljord.

Vinson2011

05-17-2013

he's obviously a badass