An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlLLU

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
OMG. I think Ezreal just pulled a switcheroo on us and hid the drawing! To quote Scarizard: You can't Arcane Shift from your emotions, Ezreal. You can't Recall from your feelings.
All the freaking pun intended tf

Unexisted

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAltairis View Post
But I don't like to ship Ezreal and Lux. What do? :cc
I like Ezreal with lux, I do.

JPlayah

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Ranjbar View Post
Was it time for a true display of skill?
In all seriousness Ezreal, you may need to consult with other champions. Any figure that appears this often in this many cultures is clearly not aging as we do, and clearly is doing something to ensure all these artist immortalize him in the art. I hate to say this, but clearly the last piece of the puzzle is a piece of evidence that is non aesthetic. A functional discovery may help you immeasurably. Ezreal, you need a map.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnx3--CBUlQ

JPlayah

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimeaj View Post
Hey Ezreal, have you seen the Enter the Freljord video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPBUcguEGAI

If you fast forward to the 55th second of the video, there is a figure on the left of lissandra of the frostguard, he too is a big statue looking guy with a big sword. Could this be yet, ANOTHER connection?
Dude... It's going to take half an hour just to explain to Ezreal what a computer is.

LazyBoy16

05-16-2013

Health base champ, he should be Vladimir older brother/father something!!! Who does he have the "Crimson Pact" with huh? Yes its with his brother!!! He his like the opposite of Vladimir. Melee champ who spends HP to use skill and can also sustain off his skills. His ultimate heals him a lot and granting stats while Vladimir ultimate damages all champs and increases his damage towards them.
Its his nemesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exelcior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2013

Is Illidan

XQUAB

05-16-2013

f

ScreedWarrior

05-16-2013

disculpen pero alguien puede avisar a riot q el ezreal esta bugeado? se traba y no hace nada, gracias.

RoboTrippy

05-17-2013

Maybe a part of the immortal race that Kayles from? No idea but deff looking forward to this

KuteKiss

05-17-2013

Aatrox!