An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darthbob131

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
This figure has appeared throughout history and all across Runeterra. I get the feeling he's not something that crawled out of that awful hole, but something that's been around much, much longer.
Hey, Ez.

If you think it's really that old you should ask Nassus whether he has ever come across that figure in his library, either in person or in any of it's truly ancient books.

RizzRack

05-08-2013

oh boy, a watered down version of doombringer!

tom641

05-08-2013

Whatever it is, i'm sure it'll end up at the League at some point. Everything of significance does.

Trustful

05-08-2013

Xerath MUST know something. He's originally from Shurima. Bribe him with magic Ezreal. :')

Halcione

05-08-2013

inb4 ezreal gets attacked by the thing.

"Did i notice the light go out for a second?"
"A lot can happen while you're distracted"

:V

Johny Dazzles

Master Recruiter

05-08-2013

Ezreal, if you can, try to speak with Zilean. I feel like he may have seen a thing or two, especially with what has happened below the great barrier. Could that creature have been stuck within that time experiment of which Zilean created?

MikaLi

05-08-2013

doom bringer incmoing?

AlphaPhoenix

05-08-2013

Do you think this has anything to do with Mordekaiser?

The Hearshot Kid

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandeIion View Post
The ruined king ?
Yah.....that does make sense....it's the ruined king! whoever it is...

Nodeemus

05-08-2013

Hello Ezreal,

My name is Nodeemus, I am one of several League counselors. I've been meaning to get in touch with you for a while now, but it seems you don't sit still for long. I specialize in extra-Runeterran beings, making sure they feel comfortable enough to make Runeterra their home.

I've been spending a lot of time with Malphite since he was first summoned into the League. He has come a long way from those days of panic, learning to love certain aspects of his new world.

In the last few days, however, he has been at unease. He is always on edge and has grown quiet. We use to sit for hours at a time talking about our past. Now our time is spent in silence.

I am not sure if the two are related or not, but it might be worth asking. Be careful if you do though, I fear that his anxiety makes him dangerous to those around him.

Dr. Nodeemus Erringwe