An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delnoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Edit: WTF delayed double post.

SleepingDemon01

05-08-2013

Ralis, The Crypt-Keeper of War. How does that sound?

PIZZ901

05-08-2013

Ezreal I think you should consult Nasus on this matter. He is the curator of the sands and quite old. Perhaps there lies some knowledge from his vast library that could shed some light on this.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
ZLB is my favorite. Ezreal, I do not think you waste your time, but be careful...

you never know what can happen while your attention is drawn to one flashy figure...

One does not simply facecheck into Garen's family. :P

TKHC

05-08-2013

Maybe if you could somehow get into contact with Zilean, perhaps he has seen a time where this mysterious figure was around. It may be possible that the mysterious figure was involved in Urtistan's destruction.

Good luck finding him.

tbagchamp

05-08-2013

Hey ez, have you tried checking the altar's in the Twisted Treeline on the Shadow Isles?

It's possible, albeit farfetched, that those two altars are remnants of this champion's power. They grant whoever holds them power over their rivals. If the symbols on the altars match the symbols of the relics you have now, I think you could draw some powerful conclusions as to the origin of this thing.

Spynein

05-08-2013

Ezreal,

Perhaps, speaking with Piltover's Finest tag team duo would help? I mean, after all one of the crooks Caitlyn has nabbed must know something? Vi was in the crime game for a while too so maybe she has connections or has heard about something.

Best of luck with your findings.
-S

PurrLikeMe

05-08-2013

It appears that the figure has been or appears to have been worshiped. The scroll with the magnifying glass pictures this. It looks like he my be a figure worshiped during a time of war and given items of favor from the looks of the Vase. The stained glass piece could be from a temple or church where he was worshiped. He could be another dragon or relative of Shyvana or Galio. I say this because he has wings like a drake or gargoyle. However no other form of the humanoid is shown so i am a little skeptical of the relation to Shyvana. The coins seem to point out that at one time this humanoid was a ruler because his sword is imprinted on the coin. The amulet or pendent next to the coins could have been worn by a priest.

TrinityForceZX

05-08-2013

Explorer ezreal?!?!? My favorite skin out of all of them. Pulse Fire Ezreal is too op. I love the helmet Explorer Ezreal has, Mining Helmet xD

Silent Pete

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaun Lab Bot View Post

Attachment 680521

Owmwrecker