An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silverfalcon07

05-08-2013

The person kind of looks like one of the turrets to me...

EDIT: Guy above me beat me to it

TheLordHighExecu

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
I had a friend help me out with a bit of a distraction. Too easy.

I can put it back when I'm done with it.
COUGH COUGH lux COUGH COUGH "friend" COUGH COUGH

NotBuzzJack

05-08-2013

Hey Ezreal, this may sound like a really dangerous thing to do, but have you asked anyone from the Shadow Isles about it? If you can manage to track down Yorick he sounds like a safe bet. Maokai might also know something, but he doesn't sound like much of a people person er- tree.

Also, the Brackern have lived for quite a long time and have spoken with the land itself, you should talk to Skarner.

DarkFuzz3825

05-08-2013

I have a couple theories I'd like to post, but they're all exceptionally long. This is one of them. And this is assuming all champion lore and plausible fan-fics are true.

The most plausible connection I could find is with Cassiopeia. In her lore, it states that Cassiopeia was sent to "seduce" a diplomat from Freljord. In the end, she failed, but not before being introduced to "a strange weapon with a serpentine curve to the blade," similar to the picture in the Noxian war book. Later, she turned into a snake.

However, this diplomat cannot be the shadowy man in question, as one, he assumedly lived way too long ago, and two, Cassiopeia would've recognized a Noxian war legend. This Freljordian diplomat must have been carrying the Freljordian blade. I'm assuming that since this guy has the power to literally brainwash and morph large masses of soldier in one sitting, it would not be an impossible task for this guy to infuse his power into the blades they fashioned themselves, and brainwashing was a secret tactic this tribe used to subjugate other tribes (a tactic I suggest Lissandra could have used herself). But think about it: a champion that can brainwash enemies, turn them into beasts, and link infected enemies to other unaffected enemies. Sounds like a zombie apocalypse theory going here, but it's a pretty good idea for a champion in my opinion.

NightcoreDJ

05-08-2013

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but im hoping that this champ would be released with the melee adc "fixes". He looks like he could be their next attempt and with the possibility of him being connected to Tryndamere and his rage. We could even have Yi attempt to calm Tryn down and Fiora wishing to challenge this "international ancient warrior".

Cmdr Sniffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Maybe this has something to do with Kayle and Morgana's race? They are immortal and have wings, and this figure has been around forr a very long time. Might be worth asking Kayle if she knows anything.

PorygonL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

It begins

Oxus

05-08-2013

Maokai... he can gather information from the trees...

UmbraSentry

05-08-2013

It's Reginald Ashram!

Singed Silver

05-08-2013

So, this guy assists armies who are losing...?

New feature: after 5 min afk or a dc, this guy comes in and buffs team to make it even.

Riot pls.