An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vallkyrz

05-08-2013

No no no no!... You are doing all that research for what, just knowledge and getting some stuff to a museum? What about the safety of the people of Runeterra?... If there's a demon god or something like that, it's a situation that must be dealt with. Call all your allies and prepare for a huge fight.

Demon Slayer

05-08-2013

I've seen these markings before. Those runes read "BEWARE."

RedxDj

05-08-2013

...But the dwarves kept digging and they went too deep...

Dextii

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatorOFstorms View Post
As you can see, everything has somethign to do with aancinet god like devil. The pot has symbols with a flying beast with a sword. the glass has also an image of a devil asleep with wings sprouted with a sword centered. The statue shows a 3d model. The paper shows theside view. He is in the mountains so this champion probably is gonna have abuiltites where he can fly. or have an ultimate where he sprouts his wings and gains new abiltites. As u can see, the magnifying glass magnifys a picture of a summoner... or whatever he is. but if u look they are kneeeling down to him. so this champion must really be a god and people ask for forvgivness or something... so he musst be on the bad side like noxions. Also he is surrounder by fire. So maybe the god of hell. Theere is a wood carving of him unleashing terror on a village. The book has the picture of his sword on the cover, while the open book shows an ancient story. I believe this is a decendant who came to the surface Of LoL from hell. Must be a top laning assassin or tank
Oh my god my eyes! Stahp!

DONGCART

05-08-2013

More like revealed to be played as a Jungler by Phreak.

Lucieen

05-08-2013

not gonna lie i was looking forward to the gun templar o well

Anylid

05-08-2013

Ragnarok, The Untamed. seems like a good name for this beast of war.

slashingmaniac

05-08-2013

I see you've got yourself a Time Lord there. Yes... He is shown in different and completely unrelated eras. Someone took a dark turn on Dr.Who.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Lux X Ezreal is canon.

I am happy about this development for my favorite explorer and also very amused at the thought of thousands of players who will be in denial against it,.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
Is romance part of this ancient mystery? I see some personal effects on the bottom left there, Ezreal.

I think its funny how red post as if they don't know what is coming.