An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CreatorOFstorms

05-08-2013

As you can see, everything has somethign to do with aancinet god like devil. The pot has symbols with a flying beast with a sword. the glass has also an image of a devil asleep with wings sprouted with a sword centered. The statue shows a 3d model. The paper shows theside view. He is in the mountains so this champion probably is gonna have abuiltites where he can fly. or have an ultimate where he sprouts his wings and gains new abiltites. As u can see, the magnifying glass magnifys a picture of a summoner... or whatever he is. but if u look they are kneeeling down to him. so this champion must really be a god and people ask for forvgivness or something... so he musst be on the bad side like noxions. Also he is surrounder by fire. So maybe the god of hell. Theere is a wood carving of him unleashing terror on a village. The book has the picture of his sword on the cover, while the open book shows an ancient story. I believe this is a decendant who came to the surface Of LoL from hell. Must be a top laning assassin or tank

NightAngl

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
This figure has appeared throughout history and all across Runeterra. I get the feeling he's not something that crawled out of that awful hole, but something that's been around much, much longer.
Hey Ezreal, seeing as this guy, whatever he is, pops up just about everywhere in Runeterra maybe you should stop looking at where he's been and look at where he hasn't been, maybe that will give you some clues. Hope this helps.
Edit: Or maybe you could ask Nasus, that old dog spent quite some time in that library.

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahappytown View Post
People are still saying its a watcher ffs
ezreal CLEARLy disclaimed this theory.
Thats what I been saying. (just not here)

Scarrad 4 Life

05-08-2013

I so sincerely wish that this isn't a new champion but rather a legendary "Demonic" skin for Jarvan.

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAngl View Post
Hey Ezreal, seeing as this guy, whatever he is, pops up just about everywhere in Runeterra maybe you should stop looking at where he's been and look at where he hasn't been, maybe that will give you some clues. Hope this helps.
Edit: Or maybe you could ask Nasus, that old dog spent quite some time in that library.
You realize it is really hard to determine where a battlefield is going to take place right? And I would imagine certain champions are beyond getting in touch with, this goes for mot god like ones such as Nasus and Xerath. Why would they waste their time with a mere mortal?

MJO

05-08-2013

Kayle and Morgana's father?

DreamsOfGrandeur

05-08-2013

Lux and Ezreal is canon!

LOVING IT.

OG Wave

05-08-2013

Seems to me that he is like a pyro demon champion

Mr Fisti

05-08-2013

Irelia's brother, calling this **** out ASAP.
EDIT: Definitely read it wrong, didn't notice the "inhuman" in there

RedIsDead45

05-08-2013

Just saying Ezreal.... I would be careful around Garen for the next few days. Although he doesn't seem like it, I personally think Garen is heavily protective of Lux.