An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teso

05-08-2013

its probably another gargole like galio thats what it looks like to me

ChrononumberXIII

05-08-2013

Hey, Nasus was the Keeper of the Great Library, ask him if he knows anything.

Jarvan ÍV

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Arcadia View Post
Imagine the places you could take Quinn and her Bird Valor if you could fly.
My personal business doesn't need to be discussed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionxXx View Post
It would allow you to Cataclysm from a much higher distance, causing the walls to be much higher! Now maybe you can actually hold someone inside of the damn thing.
Outside the League it is no problem, but they limit my power within. They have done it several times. They need to update the description on it though, it still says "Impassible Terrain", and how Nidalee JUMPS over it, Tryndamere can just go through it with a spin? Doesn't make sense.

Orcer

05-08-2013

Hmm, in my eyes the figure kinda looks like one of Kayle's people who has fallen, how old do Kayle's people get once they've "fallen"? Asking Morgana during a bake sale or maybe even Kayle herself probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

Fictitious Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanealharbi View Post
after the feljord update, i think this guy is a watcher... how he looks like those things on the sides off howling abyss bridge... so much info about him from the photo suggests that he is from an era before Demacia and noxus etc... so he been there for a while and stuff so i think he was from the ice age era that enveloped the world that lissandra kept talking about :P
The Watchers were tossed into the Abyss, which is guarded by Greyor. Since this entity has been all over within a large amount of time, I doubt it is a Watcher, especially if it is the thing that wiped out Tryndamere's tribe.

Cokemonkey11

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Arcadia View Post
Not to mention Doran is dead.
What makes you think the character portrayed in these teasers is alive?

ChrononumberXIII

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvan V View Post
My personal business doesn't need to be discussed.

Outside the League it is no problem, but they limit my power within. They have done it several times. They need to update the description on it though, it still says "Impassible Terrain", and how Nidalee JUMPS over it, Tryndamere can just go through it with a spin? Doesn't make sense.
You're only personal business should be with Shyvana, not with that bird chick.

LChaos2

05-08-2013

How about an educational excursion to the Shadow Isles?

Saint Mudknot

05-08-2013

Detective Ezreal skin pls...

this is fantastic reading

Keys For Keys

05-08-2013

If it is honoured by Demacia and Noxus then perhaps it is something more divine than the two sides. Although, since both sides are holding it in such high esteems then wouldn't it stand for something they both stand for. The only thing I can think of is war. So perhaps this is the God of War, or something close too?