An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vasey

05-08-2013

WAIT WAIT WAIT A MINUTE

Triangle feet people:
Nidalee
Twisted Fate
Sivir
Mordekaiser

Triangle feet visual update completed:
Nidalee
Twisted Fate

Triangle feet yet to be updated:
Sivir
Mordekaiser

THE SHADOW ISLE MENACE
Bringing terror to Runeterra, defeating greater armies for his own benefit and sparing the weak. Creating his own non-human creatures from fallen enemies.

HUEUEHUEUHUEHUEHUEHUEUHUEU
MORDEKAISER ES #1
MONY PLEOSAY

Jarvan ÍV

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaun Lab Bot View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/ez-lux-separate.jpg]news/April_2013/post/ez-lux-separate_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Maybe she'll leave Garen and I alone now.

DKitten

05-08-2013

Zaun Lab Bot.

You cheeky robot.

SaintofSin518

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/stained-glass.jpg]news/April_2013/post/stained-glass_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Take a look at this. It's a stained glass window from Demacia.

Don't ask me how I got it. I'm going to give it back, I promise. I'm borrowing it for research, and they'll never know it's missing. Demacians never stop talking about light, so what do they really need a window for, anyway?

Look closely. See the shape in the center with the wings and the jagged sword? That's the figure I've been seeing everywhere.

This is the first artifact that really got me thinking. It's not that old, and it can't really go back more than a few generations at most. I asked around, and nobody knows what the figure is or if he has a name. They all agreed on one thing though: whoever this figure is, he's clearly someone worth remembering to be immortalized like this.

But why does he appear in so many other places? So many of these artifacts are ancient, and some are from lost civilizations so old they don't even have names.

How is that possible?
Why do I feel like this looks like what would be Kayle's and Morgana's ancestor? A demon swordsman that seems to be a king of sorts, that has been immortalized across all of Runeterra... I can't wait to see the development of him!

feasible options from visuals::
>>Super melee tank w/ OP CC
>>OP Melee/ AD Caster

Riot plox. Shut up and take my money!

Baneson

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark24 View Post
Well the figure seems similar to Kayle and Morgana. Maybe they'd know?
Good luck asking them. They're too involved in their family squabble to care me thinks. That and they're from another world entirely...

personfromu

05-08-2013

A new challenger of the League of Legends is coming forward. Know as the Traveling Void, Barry. All who have encountered him face to face have never been heard from again, it is believed he sends them to the void where they become terrible, monstrous beings. All that is known about him is merely from his appearance, he is a giant, he is worshiped by a select few which follow him through the entirety of there lives, and lastly he can move at astonishing speeds when using his wings. If you see any figure that may resemble him do not check again, run, run and do not turn back. This being is not to be trifled with and should be feared.

Fictitious Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS10aa58ffe97d65 View Post
I believe this entity you seek will only show itself out on such a battlefield. Perhaps if you were to wait out on such a battle at any Field of Justice, it might show itself!
This is not a good idea, but sadly may be one of the only options.

This entity has turned battles into bloodbaths, turned around complete wars by transforming, corrupting the people within them. I believe he feeds off the desperation or rage of those he helps, as he is always appearing to the losing side.

Baiting him out with a battle is endangering the lives of many, even if they are already in danger due to warfare.

CanadianGuyEh

05-08-2013

THIS IS THE CHAMP HINTED IN TRYNDAMERES LORE!!!

"Struggling to survive in the harsh, frostbitten Freljord,the young Tryndamere and his people warred with other tribes over the scarce resources of the land.One such battle changed his life forever.Raiders ambushed Tryndamere's clan in the dead of night, and though his warriors were able to push the first wave of attackers back, they weren't prepared for the dark figure that next stepped forth. He wielded a cruel, living sword, and inspired an unhinged bloodlust in the invaders with his unearthly magic. Tryndamere's tribe was overrun within moments. With no hope of defeating the enigmatic being, Tryndamere threw himself at certain death.The dark figure swatted him aside, mortally wounding the young barbarian.

Tryndamere saw death and destruction engulf his home as his life slipped away. No one was left standing - only the screams of the dying remained. Unable to surrender to death, Tryndamere gave in fully to his wrath. His blood boiled and his anger consumed him, banishing his mortality. He staggered to his feet - barely able to take hold of his sword- steeling himself for the decisive confrontation with the shadowy being. But the dark figure did not even lift his blade, and instead gave Tryndamere a knowing smile as he withdrew into the shadows. That was the last time the barbarian ever saw his nemesis. "

Just like what Ezreal said, the fables and such, they were over run by men that did not even seem human! also, tryndamere's tribe fought off the first wave, they dominated them, but then, as they were getting dominated, this shadowy figure apeared with a living sword! this is the dark fighter tryndamere fought!! :O

Terriasus

05-08-2013

I'm pretty sure that's Ninja Brian, he once saved the world from super monsters you know ^^

Snush

05-08-2013

from what I've seen and read... I have one question Ezreal.

Who was the Ruined King that BOTRK used to be owned by?

I feel a correlation here..