An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

link00102

05-08-2013

It looks the the exact opposite of Kayle...

ZetsubouFallen

05-08-2013

"In the map Howling Abyss, it is hinted by Lyte in one of his quotes that Ezreal has a relationship with Lux"

Minishmaster

05-08-2013

Galio's about to get one hell of a rework, isn't he?

ATastyDessert

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbiwonKenabi View Post
If you look at the bottom left, you can see a compass and underneath that is a sketch of Ezreal and most likely Lux, although her face is obscured

Could be Draven :P
Maybe it's me being blind but I don't see it Q-Q

Slivarito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

By the way the figure holds his sword in front of him sticking into the ground, he looks like a guardian of some kind, especially with the very stern and upright posture of the figure. The downward sword with a wide blade implies shielding and protection.

When looking at the wood carving and the summoners in the middle picture, it implies that he is a being of magic, or possibly one summoned by magic.

The dagger looks ceremonial, but it could have been used as a weapon, which would imply it is a being of great strength if one would want this being's image on their weapon. The sword of the being on the cover of a book might mean that it is old, and there is much lore surrounding it. This could be further reinforced by the fact his image is maintained in stained glass, which is notably used in religious institutions.

Analysis 1: The mysterious being is an entity of power summoned with the intention to protect or defend.

Analysis 2: The mysterious being is one of great power that watches over "something" in Runeterra as a guardian, but has not been seen for a long time.

Analysis 3: Ezreal, get your fan art out of those artifacts!

Lilotti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

If these relics were found all over Runterra, then this most likely goes beyond the Watchers' and Feljord. It looks to me like people have been ritualistically praying to whatever this is, since I doubt it's human. If he's war hungry, this entirely reminds me of the myths behind the Harbinger of Chaos - a few summoners were alluding to that with there posts, but I'll call it when I see it.

I honestly wanna hear Ezreal's stories, so give us story time Ez!

The Jenso

05-08-2013

I have three Questions

1. Is it a Bird?
2. Can I eat it?
3. Does it taste good with hot sauce?

Darklarik

05-08-2013

Illiadian apperently needed a new job after he died so he became a champion

Explorer Ezreal

The Prodigal Explorer

05-08-2013
8 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minishmaster View Post
Galio's about to get one hell of a rework, isn't he?
Galio? I've met that hunk of stone--this isn't Galio.

Lemonlce

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
OMG. I think Ezreal just pulled a switcheroo on us and hid the drawing! To quote Scarizard: You can't Arcane Shift from your emotions, Ezreal. You can't Recall from your feelings.
http://i.imgur.com/7sDXczK.jpg

FTFY

Ezreal and Lux sitting in a tree...