An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WindAeris

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYTriton View Post
How about Flynn? A general of the high seas who has led many an army to bloody victory.
Yes.

Edit: I hate void creatures, honestly. I might get hate for that, but ... please no void creatures?

Grucio

05-08-2013

14 minutes ago since Ez's last answer, he found something!

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grucio View Post
14 minutes ago since Ez's last answer, he found something!
Or something found him.

Vindr Sigurthr

05-08-2013

Dear Mr Ezreal,

From looking over all of your reports and checking all of your pictures closely, I am beginning to believe that perhaps this is definitely not of this world. From what I recall, Morgana and Kayle's eternal struggle in another plane of existence has been constantly going on and that Kayle's herself came to Runeterra to strike a deal so we would not get any more involved with her people's struggle, but what if that got the attention of someone far more sinister then either of them?

I know that it was already mentioned before, but be careful how far you go looking for this. Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to have someone looking out for you for now on. It really doesn't matter who it is, just someone you trust. Watch out for dark alleys and such like that.

Your friend
Vindr

Slightly Amazing

05-08-2013

HOLY ****.

I just came in my pants when I realised this could be a new game mode.

Like - wave defense against this guy's demon armies.

Baron Von Bacons

05-08-2013

I hope it's Mord's dad.

Silver Grimalkin

05-08-2013

@ Ezreal.

Seemingly winged figures with giant swords seems more up Kayle's alleyway, not to mention how long-lived her people are, you might want to ask her if she has any info on him!

Failing that, you could try to sneak in to the sinful succulence and buy some cookies en masse in exchange for some intel from Morgana. Fallen she may be, but she was the one who came to runeterra first from her homeland (whereever that may be) and the inherently disturbing nature of this guy seems to be more up the black magic category she's well aquatinted with.

K1N9 Sl4y3R

05-08-2013

Lissandra said the acthers where coming but inst this too soon ?

Volatica

05-08-2013

More musings: I don't believe this creature to be a watcher. They are of the ice and cold. Nothing I've seen leads me to believe this figure has a deep connection to the cold.

But further, based on accounts, there seems to be am important distinction between the figure and its sword. I think the sword may be intelligent. If Tryndamere's story is to be believes, it's a living creature, and it may crave these battles and slaughters as a way of satiating it.

JetDark

05-08-2013

Perhaps you should bring this up with Nasus or Zilean. They seem like wise and old figures in the League.