An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loumax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

From Galios lore:
"One such visionary was the Demacian artificer, Durand. Peerless at crafting sentient beings, Durand's constructs served as tireless guardians for the border towns of his beloved city-state, affording them protection from their Noxian neighbors."

Is it one of city guarding golem?

Sharkpants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Looks ritualistic. Ceremonial-Style dagger, money with the sword on it, statues, stained glass, pottery/inscriptions...

Definitely some figure to be worshiped/feared.

Langley

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
s-n-i-p-i-n-g
Yeah, that works.

AbiwonKenabi

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefey View Post
From the pictures it looks as if s/he was feared or worshiped. Personally I am going with worshiped because you don't put the face or image of something you fear on such mundane things as coins, pots and stained glass windows. I'd like to know a few things though, where did the tablet and the window with him/her's image come from? The tablet shows him/her in a town of some kind and the art style reminds me of ionia.
Could be...worshiped because s/he was feared?

Lemonlce

05-08-2013

Anyone else notice that if you click on the photo to zoom in and look at it, you can no longer see ezreal and lux together

IMTOOJUICY

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
Uh oh.

Don't pay any attention to that sketch of me and whoever that is, it's not important. I didn't mean to leave it out.

I'll just… put it away.
Attachment 680130Are you saying my sister is not important to you??
RRRRRRRRAHHHHH!

Attachment 680132Attachment 680132Attachment 680132Attachment 680132Attachment 680132Attachment 680132

Ceruse

05-08-2013

Oh oh Oh! While we think about their common connections (and that personal sketch of yours), do tell about your adventures to find these relics!

ploki122

05-08-2013

To whoever drew this, very nice ****!

However, I would love a closeup on the book :P (the open one, obviously).

ATastyDessert

05-08-2013

Where are you guys seeing Lux???

amonkeybutt

05-08-2013

I figure Ryze, Kassadin or Malzahar might know something if it came from the void. Maybe talk to them?

Well, Ryze maybe not the void as much, however the contents of that scroll are still a mystery. I find that rather unsettling.