An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verkolen

05-08-2013

Its Kayle's evil brother!!!

DemiluniS

05-08-2013

reminds me the ogre from tekken

Rogue Winter

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafedidi View Post
I GOT IT GUYS !

THIS GUY IS FROM FRELJORD BLOOD !

http://puu.sh/2PrwL.jpg
http://puu.sh/2Pryh.jpg
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....ined-glass.jpg

Same position, same idea, we can even see the blade.

HA !
Holy moly

Zenthien

05-08-2013

The Immortal Zodd considering testing the champions of the League huh?

PrinceOberyn Fan

05-08-2013

so its gonna be a normal warrior and in his ult he turns into a fking huge demon ok good idea RIOT.

Frostbite Snipes

05-08-2013

Hey Ezreal, why don't you ask Lissandra? She is after all, an immortal being who has been around for a VERY long time. The dark figure appeared once in Freljord, she was probably around when that happened. Maybe she could shed some light on it.

Also, you should ask some of the League Shopkeepers about the coins. They would probably know something about currency.

Perhaps if you manage to bring this 'dark figure' to the league, it could serve as a MANLY support, like a lot of people have been asking for.

Also in the picture which may have been written in blood from Demacia, what is the dark figure pointing his sword at? Any chance you could show us the rest of the picture?

Also, my own personal theory on the dark figure is a creature that came out of the Void, with the ability to timetravel, and the mindset to fan the flames of war to chip away at Runeterra and slowly weaken it in preparation for the inevitable coming of the Void.

Deafiler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Ezreal, you really, really, REALLY need to talk to Kassadin and Malzahar about this. If you can get some time with Kog'Maw or Cho'Gath, that would be even better.

A figure who comes out like this, turns the tide of battle with horrific sorcery, then disappears leaving no name and no trace but a memory and a tale, is pretty much guaranteed to be some kind of extradimensional being. The fact that he pops up all over history suggests he's Void-born, fitting with Malzahar's prophecy of the Void's growing influence over Runeterra.

king wiggles47

05-08-2013

the figure, yea his name is paul

Zer0MLG

05-08-2013

There's a picture of Lux and Ez? I don't see it :c

EDIT: Wait I'm blind nevermind I see it xD

Your Shadow

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDestroyerX3 View Post
Ok so lets put this out.
Varus and this guy have some relation,he is the corruption that was trapped in the temple or perhaps that was just a slight part of his power
He will appear to losing tribes in wars and trade them power but in exchange,corrupt them int something like Demons.Like Varus,but his owl marks saved him from complete corruption.
He is a very old creature,and perhaps of Frejlordian blood,perhaps a remaining watcher?He is powerful,and if he gave dark powers to Lissandra,it makes sense.Though he may be Ionian.
No, Varus guarded the Pits of Pallas. This thing has been around longer than that. If it was around before Xerath leveled Shurima we're looking at Lissandra levels of old, but it's not a Watcher. They were all sealed and its power is nothing like the Watchers.

Whatever this thing is, it's big.