Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Overhead life-bar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rev

Recruiter

07-13-2009

The proportions of the overhead life bar seem a bit off. The summoner name seems to be an okay, easy to read size. The level number in the circle is small to the point that I have a hard time distinguishing between 5 and 6, and 6 and 8 at a glance. The life bar itself, on the other hand, seems ridiculously huge.

I haven't messed around with the HUD scaling yet, but it feels like the scale of the overhead life bar could stand being scaled back to 60-70% of what it is now at the default.

For the level number, I don't know that it actually needs to be any bigger. Perhaps just a font change to make the numbers easier to tell apart?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

micha

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

Had often the same problems with reading the white numbers wich are on the green background :P a simple black 1px stroke would be also solve the problem