Who is beter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

djemba97

11-14-2010

who is the best hero from these:
vladimir
karthus
kennen
kog maw
who is the best l dont know who to buy??

Lethal Culprit

11-14-2010

Karthus isn't good, so cross him out.

The other 3 are all good.
I'd recommend Vlad for beginners.

Ackiel

11-14-2010

Vladimir is your best choice on beginners, his lane phase is crazy, due to his spell vamp
and great ability to harass,

heres my build for him (Soul stealer,Merc Treads, Krystal Septor, Zhonyas Ring, Void Staff)

generally the order changes pending on my opponents choices in items.

mlmlkml1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by djemba97 View Post
who is the best hero from these:
vladimir
karthus
kennen
kog maw
who is the best l dont know who to buy??
ok so... vlad is good for farming harrassing nearly everything.... karthus is actually gr8 if u know how to play him but end game is targetted a lot.... i love kennen ninja who can get away and live but i would go with kog he can 1v1 nearly any champ and l8r kill them so quick they wont see it comin

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-14-2010

All of the champions have pretty distinct playstyles, though I would say Vlad and Kennen are the closest of any two (casters who can get into the thick of things, karthus isn't tough enough, and doesn't have aoe stun capabilities). Of them Vlad and Kennen are the only ones with escape moves, Karth and Kog both have slows that stick on the ground and are good at long range, but Kog is usually built as a carry and focuses on shredding a single target.

It comes down to who you think you will enjoy or are good at. Being able to play a champion trumps playing a 'better' champion. Every. Single. Time. I would wait for the first one or two to show up on free weeks, try them out, and pick them up if you like them. Especially with the 6300 champions, if you buy one with the hopes you'll like him and it turns out you don't, that's a lot of IP to lose. I picked up Ezreal when he came out after playing him once on the test realm, and while I played fine with him, his playstyle just didn't click with me. Granted this was as I was 30, have a lot of champions and runes already, and play enough, it wasn't a huge loss, but dropping 6300 of your first 10-15k IP is a huge investment, and not one to be taken lightly.

I just wanted to restate it: NEVER buy a champion because they are good or 'OP.' People often don't know what they're talking about when they say they're OP (or they'll be nerfed). You will often see 'zomg OP nerf!' threads at the same time as 'useless UP piece of garbage,' especially with new/reworked champions. Wait for free weeks, or suck it up and pick based on the play style and hope you get lucky.