Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senkon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-14-2010

I bought with rp her pretty early and played her once then just did not play her anymore.
She got hotfixed and seems pretty useless now too.
Just thought it was a mistake and that there was nothing i could do about it. Then just now i heard that someone got a refund for her. Is that something that can happen or was it an exception or what are my options here?

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-14-2010

I imagine that was an exception. They probably accidentally bought her, something bugged, or something like that. I doubt Riot will refund you just because you don't like the champion.

Fleiska

11-14-2010

I believe it was because of the "bug" you could buy her before she was even released.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-14-2010

I imagine Fleiska is right. Allowing for refunds because you don't enjoy a champion would take way too much time from Riot's CS team, however nice it might sound. (It would also promote lack of care in purchasing new champions, or an unpredictability in income if they also refunded purchases with Riot Points.)

Try waiting for a champion to be on the free rotation to try them out. New champions are always free their third week on live. (They _could_ change that but it's a pretty safe bet.) In my opinion the people who should be purchasing champions before trying them are those that have real money to spend on Riot Points, have been playing a while (and/or bought the two bundles of 20 champions) and have the IP to spend, or those who know enough about the game (and their own play style) to judge whether or not a champion will most likely mesh really well with how they play.

DaddeKong

11-14-2010

This out of discussion but leBlanc is still leBlanc she still rolls with her spells and gank noobs who think they can solo. U just gotta think more carefully.