Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Freezing in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sxeQ

05-07-2013

Not sure if this is an issue with the Mac client or my computer, but occasionally my game will entirely freeze in game. Sound still plays, but none of my buttons respond. Everything else seems to work, although I can't Command-Tab out of the screen. I can still hear and speak through Skype, etc. The only way I can find to get out of it is restarting my computer. This happens randomly, without any sort of lag preceding it.

Anyone else find this happening?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

telliott

05-21-2013

I have exactly the same issue on a Mac Mini. It most frequently freezes like this the second before I die, though it does occasionally at random other times. No Bugsplat or anything.

I have found that cmd-option-esc will eventually get you out of the game. and back to the main screen, where it warns you about leaving the game, but reconnect is not clickable. You have to quit the client entirely in order to get back into game.