twisted fate DPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ivan Drago

12-09-2009

I didnt find any DPS build for TF, I want to share my ideas on it.

I played about 5+ matches with this build and can say it is more fun than 90% of heroes i tried.

Because i dont use "pick a card" skill much, this is not so skill based and therefore quite easy to play.

Before start - runes
you should be armed with Armor penetration and Crit chance+ runes

items TF is not meant to be serious DPS i think, so you need to farm a lot ! you will farm faster than anyone else and probably reach lvl 18 first

never buy potions, you do not need them
strategy for items is simple, spend as much money as you can and always go for biggest DPS so i usually start with

LONGSWORD/future BR
LONGSWORD/future BR [because you coming back very often from the start]
BRUTALIZER
LONGSWORD/future LW
RECURVE BOW/future LW
Some boots
LAST WHISPER
PHANTOM DANCER you probably end somewhere here
INFINITY EDGE - good for ambush
STARKs - the reason the game is still runing is good opponent, try to help your team

Early game

Your strategy now is to "spend" your HP[attack enemy champs] and MANA on your lane [you should be on lane with someone else], using "wild cards" skill [cast on champs and mobs] , when you are out of MANA you cast B and refresh in base, with this, you will be able to spend your money very often
after refresh, use gate to teleport back and give them pain again

Mid game

So your enemy is trying to gang you and your teammates... is still midgame, so dont be afraid they can easily destroy your towers, your team will defend it... you should push the other lanes and be carefull
your primary target are mobs, if they beat the tower, help them, but dont try to destroy it alone , you are weak, cards are not knives or swords so you need to farm a while
use destiny before you use gate so you will know how much time you have for 1 push and of course you can help with ganging

End game
now you should be packed with items and be easy to transform enemy base to battlefield, sou can die if it means that you destroy any building - you still can assassinate some enemy champs but it is always different

sum. spells I use
exhaust
short teleport [cant remember name]

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

You should be using Pick a Card anyway.

Ivan Drago

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senate View Post
You should be using Pick a Card anyway.
sometimes I use it in late game, but rather watch the minimap than cards above my head,

Vanakin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

Learn to do both