Olaf or Kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

terrbear

11-13-2010

I got 3150 ip. who should i buy? whos better in team fights? should i just wait till new champ comes out?

Ubran

11-13-2010

olaf is pretty fun to play, in my opinion, but I'm told kassadin is a great hero and really good in 3v3s, but I don't play 3v3s much, so dont have too much experience.

I'd personally pick olaf cuz I like tough heroes and he's a good ganker, but you probably need someone who knows kass well to teach you his pros and cons.

LuciferWhite

11-13-2010

Currently, my favourite champ is Brolaf. He's a great champ with good burst, superb lifesteal and a lot of ganking power.

As for Kassadin, I find that Kassadin is far more difficult to play properly. One of the hardest things is knowing when to flash in with your ult and jack some people up. If you go in too early, you're going to get squashed. If you go into late, they're either getting away, or their CDs are up and you get squashed. A well-played Kassadin can decimate your entire team, though.

xpsychedelico

11-13-2010

If you're considering them both, you should probably wait till you can try them out when they are free to prevent regrets.

Kass is definitely harder to master than Olaf, although both require a good amount of skill to play effectively. Kass is a strong counter to many champions when played well, but as mentioned, is really hard to master. He excels at jumping in straight for the squishies, unload, run out, and rinse and repeat.

Olaf is more debatable. His difficulty lies in gauging your lifesteal + damage vs the enemy's damage and/or lifesteal. Can you outlast them or should you quit? The lower his health, the more damage he does, so you have to balance yourself accordingly in battle and know when to fight or run. He's good at taking down the other team's carries as his ult makes him immune to CC, allowing him to quickly close in and devastate.

Pruven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2010

Olaf

PunchGroin

11-15-2010

I recently got Olaf myself, and MAN his jungle is disgusting. He levels faster than the solo lanes in the jungle. I actually have to slow down a little and wait for smite at lizard on my first clear.

Ryusheen

11-15-2010

imho, kass is easier to use, just know when to timely go in and out, he's just like RQE and run with R but, just needa know when to time with him to rape faces =D

and for brolaf.. seriously, till now i can't even master it, call me bad D: Q T_T
don't even know wtf am i gonna buy for him..... sniffles*