Using the add friend/chat functions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forgotten Memory

11-13-2010

I feel rather stupid for not knowing how to do this because I would expect it to be rather easy and I don't lack common sense. I can't seem to find the elusive add friend option or the option to chat with a friend without actually going to create a custom game. According to the help centre there is a button to add friends or chat with friends but I cannot find it for the life of me. If anyone would be willing to help me out I would be grateful.

Shade

Azista

11-13-2010

I know theres a (+) button in the score screen right next to the players when you complete a game, that you can add friends afterwords straight off of it

Forgotten Memory

11-13-2010

There is apparently something that you can use without actually having to play a game.

Fleiska

11-14-2010

You might not see it because of your resolution. But in the bottom left corner there's a button. Try resizing your window from top right corner or hide your windows toolbar. Then you should be able to see these hidden buttons. Then press the one with head icon and (0) or some random number if you have friends online and there's another button +head icon "Add friend".

I hope you understood. I tried to add some pictures but for some reason my connection gets timed out every time.

edit: got it now http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15026228/friends.JPG