Champ Rotation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This 0ne Guy

11-13-2010

Ya i just have a quick question. Is there a way to know which champs are comin out the next week? or do we just have to wait? And also i heard that characters that cost more rarely come out for free use like blitzcrank. Is that true?

xpsychedelico

11-13-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...isplay.php?f=9

This forum will announce the next week's champions in advance by a few days, so just check it out frequently or near the end of the week.

6300 champions don't show up as often as there are less of them, and I assume Riot wants the cheaper/easier champions to be available so new players can try, enjoy and afford the champions. However, there is at least one 6300 champion per week, so it's not like they are really holding on to them tightly.

This 0ne Guy

11-13-2010

Thanks for the help. They didnt say whos comin out yet but i'll keep tabs on it =)

Senkon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-14-2010

They don't say who's coming out in before hand. In the last weeks Weekly rotation thread there's some guys saying the next weeks rotation sometimes. Don't know exactly how they know though. : S

Lethal Culprit

11-14-2010

Sometimes, Riot doesn't cut their sheet off nicely, and you can see the start of the green bars on the right, and they will show what champions are next week.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...0&d=1288636619
Check Annie and Ashe to see it.

These are last weeks champions, with the green bars on the right for this weeks champions.

However, this week they cut it off nicely, and there's no green bars to be seen for next week.