@Riot: What's the deal with Healers in this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hique

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutter View Post

P.S. - Your tl;dr was longer than your post up to that point...
I lol'd.

Lokuh

12-09-2009

would be nice to see some more support/healer heroes in the future

and lol get rid of the healing debuff item Executioner's Calling, this item is absolutely gamebreaking (to cheap, way to strong, -65% healdebuff rly ? -.-)
it shuts down every single heal in the game

immp

12-09-2009

agree on removal of exec

wow gutter you really cannot read can you ? how sad

Quote:
In my opinion, creating items whose only use is to counter other SPECIFIC items is a bad idea

let me quote myself AGAIN with the EXACT SAME QUOTE so maybe reading it for a THIRD time will help YOU understand
*doubtful as you obviously cannot read*

Quote:
Originally Posted by immp View Post
OR an item that defends against the RIH debuff,this way ppl will trade a gear spot if they WANT to be protected.There could be several different items with different bonus' and the protection effect to make it viable
well would ya look at that : an item that has protection plus OTHER bonus'.That idea statement DIRECTLY follows the initial statement.

That is called a 'train of thought' also know as CLARIFICATION.That is how we diversify and expand on thoughts and statements here in the united states.

reading really is HARD isnt it ? i am done with you pathetic failtroll,keep on being autistic its very humorous

gutter

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by immp View Post
agree on removal of exec

wow gutter you really cannot read can you ? how sad

let me quote myself AGAIN with the EXACT SAME QUOTE so maybe reading it for a THIRD time will help YOU understand
*doubtful as you obviously cannot read*

well would ya look at that : an item that has protection plus OTHER bonus'.That idea statement DIRECTLY follows the initial statement.

That is called a 'train of thought' also know as CLARIFICATION.That is how we diversify and expand on thoughts and statements here in the united states.

reading really is HARD isnt it ? i am done with you pathetic failtroll,keep on being autistic its very humorous
I'm not interested in turning this thread into an argument between yourself and myself over the validity of your item suggestions, especially since you don't seem to be interested in discussings its validity. You call me a troll but you're the one that's throwing out the insults. Take your own advice.

I don't care if you tack other bonuses onto your hypothetical item(s). I'm opposed to the concept of creating items designed to specifically counter other items. I'm sorry you feel the need to get pissed at me for DISAGREEING with you. I don't misunderstand what you're saying, I'm not failing to read. I disagree with the concept. That is all.

Doctor Dynamite

12-09-2009

Quote:
Because "healers" in LoL should actually be called "support". They don't exist to just sit back and heal your team, they exist to utilize various abilities to tip the battle in your favor. Soraka has a heal that gives +armor, a silence OR mana replenisher in one ability, and a radial AoE damage + debuff that's spammable. Plus her ulti is another heal that works on your entire team regardless of where they are on the map.

If you expect to go in and just keep your entire team up by spamming heals then that's not what LoL has to offer. Both Soraka and Taric are blends of offensive and defensive support. Not "healers".

Oh, and both are also very good, so if you're not finding them effective you should look to mix up your playstyle.

P.S. - Your tl;dr was longer than your post up to that point...

I agree with you, these "healers" arent actually "healers" but just a support class, their there to provide buffs and debuffs, Soraka has 1-2 heals (im not exactly sure) but she usually use an armor debuff

Lockedbob

12-10-2009

There! Fixed the tl;dr.