Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Unspecified Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I'm trying to install League onto my Mac (I've been forced to bootcamp my mac 2 years ago to play League).

When i click to open league to begin the installation it gives me this:
Unspecified error has occurred. Please check the logs for more information.

Can anyone help please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You need to install the game properly (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/23294572-Mac-Installation-Guide).

The file you download is League of Legends NA.dmg, and it is a disk image; This is one of the standard ways to distribute a mac application. Double clicking a DMG file "mounts" it much the same as if you inserted a DVD or USB stick, and it opens a Finder window that shows the contents of that disk image.

Generally you'll see the application and a shortcut to your applications folder in this window, often with a graphical background. The idea is to help you copy the application from the disk image over to your Applications folder. Once you've copied it over, you want to press cmd+e to eject the disk image. From there, you just need to navigate to your Applications folder in finder, and double click the new application to run it.