{Guide} MF: Siding with Insanity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FattestCupcakeNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

This is by far, the most insane MF you will ever attempt. If you are afraid, wrap the blanket you're sitting on around you for protection.

Music: Kirby's Dreamland (Rare Candy), Time is Money (SPM), Staying Alive (Bee Gees), Candy Man (Aqua), Too Good Too Bad (Seatbelts), the theme to I Love Lucy, and/or Harry Potter on talking book. Any combination of these will ensure optimal levels.

Optional: water in a martini glass.

Note: This guide is intended for side lanes, so you can give that scrub who called mid in que before even seein the line up his whiney way. I don't even want to mid any more, just drop it.

Masteries: for this character are 21/0/9. I get 2/2 Improved Damage to Minions because I don't know how it works. The last point in utility goes into .33 mana regen, not gold, doy. In the offensive tree, I do not touch the improved crit damage, because I don't have too, and you cane make me, nor can I make you, despite our best efforts, your mother and I are very disappointed in you.

Summoner Spells: Ghost/Flash Clarity/Flash. Get in, or get out, above, through, preposition with flash, ghost is nice since you will never have boots, and clarity ensures you will always be able to harass whenever your spells are off CD. This is obvious. You're obvious.

Runes are red magic pen (8.5), and the rest are mana regen/mana regen/lvl. Flat mana regen quints. You can fiddle with the red runes if you please, I don't because I'm poor, and it feels nice and rounded with the offensive tree pen for farming.

First items: Mana Regen stick (it's called like, Feivels beaver pop or something) and a Health Potion

Skills:
Max E first, alongside Q. Duh. That's very obvious. You'll obviously use E to farm like a Chinese gold seller person on the sides. And to harass nonstop. Don't bother with W 'till you have too, as it stands for witchcraft, and good Christians like yourself will only need it for feature length films. The rest is pretty obvious. Ult to finish, not to engage.

Secret Hint: Use E whenever it is off CD to farm the caster creeps. It also provides you with an escape, or a free kill if you use it correctly. You do not need Q as much, it is your Bursty Burst and Final Finisher.

The items again:
After Feivels and Potion, farm in lane until you can afford BF sword. Once you have effectively used it to farm 1850, buy another BF sword. At this point, I find enemies are starting to chase me often, so I pick up a BF sword. Then boots. Then 1 more BF sword. Lastly, sell your Feivels to purchase a final BF sword.

To be clear:

Beaver pop+Potion
BF sword
BF sword
BF sword
Boots of regularity
BF sword
BF sword

Some people ask me, "BUT YOU CAN GET MORE DPS IF YOU MAKE THEM INTO ITEMS AND DIVERSIFY ETC, ETC, ETC" To this I say, "ITS CALLED THE BUY FIVE SWORD FOR A REASON"

Sadly, once you reach this point the game will often end in a surrender. Obviously. But if you're lucky you can like, turn them into something. If you feel like it.

Infinity Edge + 4 Blood Thirsters is fun, just make sure to never upgrade your boots 'till the very last, as a message to shoe shiners everywhere. If you have too. Buy GREEN POTIONS, and wards whenever you need them. Seriously, buy the **** wards, you need them and they ensure your win.

Disclaimer: this guide is awesome, and only employ its sage-like advice if you're skilled enough to understand that you always need to buy wards. Hate you for not buying wards. To quote the auspicious Sean Connery: " Instead of telling me how this could never work, show me if you can make it work, or get out of my (****) shower." Good luck, but obviously you won't need it, because 5 BF swords>Luck So tie your blanket around your neck like a cape, or pretend you're soul reaver or whatever, and enjoy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micmager

11-13-2010

+1 to your internets sir.