The launcher has experienced an error please restart the application?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NateIsLegend

11-13-2010

I am over at a friend's house on his spare computer(where i play LoL all the time) and am experiencing this problem. It is running windows vista sp2 with directx 11. I've tried updating Directx, adobe air, .net framework, and even did a system restore seeing as it worked 2 months ago. LoL recently would not let me into games. I would select my champion and lock in and when the game started, it would kick me out. so I uninstalled and reinstalled but now have the "The launcher has experienced an error please restart the application." error. i've reinstalled multiple times since and still get the same error. Although when I reinstall it tells me something about Directx could not be installed, do you wish to continue? if i hit no, it exits the installer and does not install the game. If I hit yes, it starts the launcher and starts to patch and then gives me to "The launcher has experienced an error please restart the application." error. I have attached the Dxdiag and the patcher log file. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

11/13/2010 19:36 [ERROR] Source path [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LOL.Air_p\baseline\] does not exist

Have a look here for more information :-) http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=325943