Runes for Taric?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PPJEHqUR0VSFHsX4

12-09-2009

Hello.

I was just wondering, what would be the ideal runes for an early/mid game Taric, if you play him as a support?

My personal preference would be mana regen, to keep up the ult, but is this really the best? Would it be better to get full mana, and get a chalice?

lolmouse

12-09-2009

A full crit page with Health Quints, makes a happy early and mid Taric

his passive has good syn with crit.. i never run out of mana, except when i forget to de-toggle "R"

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

I like to mana stack on taric, but he is just as good with armor and magic resist, or hp. Depends on your playstyle and who you will be playing with in some ways. Taric's Mana regen/per 5 and chalice pair nicely when you want to keep spamming dazzle and shatter with your ult on.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

Let me just say this:

How you play Taric is a million times more important then his runes.

Off the top of my head, any combination of any of these stats would be good on him: HP, MP, Attack Speed, Armor, Magic Reduction, Cooldown Reduction, Physical Penetration.

Devownious

12-09-2009

I play TAric and KAyle mainly, and for TAric, it's best to get your mana regen in a full utility tree with presence of the master and improved clarity. I never leave my lane with clarity and neither does my team mate.

For runes, I stack cooldown blue with Cooldown quintessence, but there are better quints for him.

I use Evasion yellow for everybody, I just love seeing "dodge"

For Taric the best marks are Attackspeed, as each hit regens your mana and lowers the cooldown on your heal, matched with your cooldown runes and potential soul shroud/nashors, its a lot of shatter dazzle and healing.

Mana items are cheap to get in game too, chalice of harmony and tear of the goddess are 1k each.

taioraknight

12-09-2009

How about stacking AP runes?

Gives your heals and shatter an extra oomph.