3D model of Caitlyn: The Sheriff ofPiltover

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaiousthegreat

05-03-2013

http://bighouse3d.blogspot.com/

I'm working on a 3D short involving Caitlyn and ??? duking it out on Summoners Rift.

pototoes

05-03-2013

Very nice!

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiousthegreat View Post

I'm working on a 3D short involving Caitlyn and ??? duking it out on Summoners Rift.
Uhhh WOW. That's an even better model than Riots! Holy shiznat you should get hired. I love the realism!!!!

How long did it take to make that? I especially love the detail you gave with her face.

ikki Tenryou

05-08-2013

rework sivir please

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiousthegreat View Post

Can you rework Heimer or Sion? I'd definitely love to see them more updated and with your style I think it might look pretty good.

Sleiph

05-08-2013

Keep in mind... modelling low res models for a game is an art on its own :P

Bloodseek

05-09-2013

Very good job, but there's something about the lower lip that bothers me.

Other than that, very great job and amazing texture job!

Gaiousthegreat

05-11-2013

OP here, Thanks, for all the kind words. It took about 2 weeks for pretty constant work. Would anyone be interested in seeing 3D shorts featuring LoL lore?

Eldarhin

05-12-2013

The clothes are absolutely amazing, and I love how realistic the proportions are. The hat doesn't sit completely on her head yet, a fairly minor thing. Only thing I want to really point out is her lips and teeth. The front teeth look a bit bucked and the lower lip unbalanced with the upper lip. Make the lower lip a bit smaller and less protruding and you could have a more balanced expression.

Éidolon

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldarhin View Post
The clothes are absolutely amazing, and I love how realistic the proportions are. The hat doesn't sit completely on her head yet, a fairly minor thing. Only thing I want to really point out is her lips and teeth. The front teeth look a bit bucked and the lower lip unbalanced with the upper lip. Make the lower lip a bit smaller and less protruding and you could have a more balanced expression.
I agree with your comment about her hat.. But let's be realistic... in real life there are no "True" facial proportions, there are women with massive lips like that in real life.