Should they fix the Team Hp Bar

Yes 132 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

(Suggestion Team Health Display)

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benku

11-13-2010

When your in game and fighting this is mostly for Shen and would be helpful but to make the team health display show the correct health the reason i say is that u can only see it correct if you are over that screen or watching them....and when in the laning phase and just hit lvl6 for Shen or anybody it would be nice to see there health move.or some special hud display thingy you can turn on or off so comment!

i will bump 1 to 2 days

Journeyboy

11-13-2010

yea something similiar to a mmorpg would be nice.

Kayshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2010

I have this problem too when for instance im doing Golem and are watching the rest of the map while doing so. When i have the npc selected and hes not in screen the hp doesnt go lower on the bar while he is dieing ><

benku

11-22-2010

woo there are people that wish the same keep them coming maybe they will fix the team display or put a new one in!

Janítor

11-25-2010

agreed, this would also be useful for Soraka as well.

Or aside, from the regular pings and screen flashing when you are under attack, how about if a teammate gets attacked their in-game mug shot glows red or the announcer for your team says something like "Your allies are under attack!"

benku

11-25-2010

oo like in warcraft or starcraft i like that idea!

Sandy Beach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

this wouldnt be a suggestion so much as a fix of a bug, it should be correctly showing the health, otherwise it defeats the purpose of having health bars of allies in your interface since incorrectly displaying health is just as bad as not displaying it at all

I agree I have the same issue, shen is one of my most frequently played champs and I usually have a relatively tense early game having to keep an eye on every lane, at least in pub games where I'm not with a full premade

Generally if I see an enemy avatar on my minimap in close contact with any ally or a jungler showing up in a lane, I simply scroll there and watch the fight figuring if I need to ult or not, and if so when would be ideal, I would still need to do this even if the health bars were displaying the right health, but I could more accurately estimate the timing on my ult

Since you are able to select your allies with the Function keys, it would only make sense that their health would be more accurately represented

I agree 100% with this, hoping this is fixed

Master Quindo

11-26-2010

If I am playing a mage, DPS I do not want to see my team health, If I am playing a healer/ TF/ shen I want my team mates Hp to cover at least 1/4 of the whole screen! That way I do not need to squint to look at the tiny tiny portaits on the screen.

benku

11-28-2010

you think i should put a poll up and see what others think that don't want to comment?well i am because i can!

benku

12-05-2010

bump

12345 ... 8