seriously...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaT Havoc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2014

So they're doing live maintenance and it disrupted my last ranked game, everyone except the enemy teemo d/c'd, and a couple minutes later nearly everyone was able to reconnect except the enemy nocturne, it didn't really matter because our team was stomping. they surrendered at 20 minutes.

When I get to the post game screen I was supposed to receive a notice that i'd won my series and have been promoted to S3, what I got instead was a count towards my normal wins...? I can understand the losing team getting loss prevention, but now there's win prevention as well???

JÖKER

09-15-2014

Teemo 'd

DontTrustHer

09-15-2014

If legit, wow.

SaT Havoc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2014

Yes, unfreakin-believable, it was counted in my match history as a normal win.

SaT Havoc

09-15-2014

Please bump so I can get compensation for this!

SaT Havoc

09-15-2014

bump for justice

garfielf

09-15-2014

bump, this is bs

SaT Havoc

09-15-2014

yes ty, now I just lost my first game in the series. If this didn't happen I wouldn't still be in my Series