The bes range????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

djemba97

11-13-2010

l have got 1 question????
who is the best range hero for 6300 ip
l dont know who to buy
l need help from you pro players

PunchGroin

11-13-2010

hard to say who is *best*, but Kog'Maw, Miss Fortune, and Twitch are all extremely powerful options. They hurt people very very badly. I'm guessing you mean ranged carry right? And not a caster?

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

What he said. :-] Also if you're a sheep, Elementz now thinks Corki is one of the best. Of those 4, I'd suggest MF.

djemba97

11-13-2010

corki l dont like him
someone else

Painlestoxin

11-13-2010

Depending on your play style the "best" range hero for you may not be a 6300ip champion. Ashe for instance, one of the strongest ranged carries if played well is only 450 ip. What kind o fplay style do you have? and what do you perfer more, auto attack champions or mage/caster types?

Kantrix

11-13-2010

Ashe is good. MF is good, maybe better. Ezreal is ok. Trist is ok. Corki seems good but I need to play him more to be sure. Unlike the others, he changes dramatically once he gets his ult. Twitch is deadly, but I have trouble playing him. Hes more of an assassin than a stand-off ranged champ. I suck at the former, excell at the latter. Kog is interesting, a little weird to play. Teemo is pretty good, but different playstyle. Sivir is ok.

If you like stand off ranged, you can consider some of the casters too, such as Veigar and Karthus. Karthus's ult hits every enemy on the map, so you cant get more range than that. His spells also have good range. Veigar is harder to play, but supposed to be good. You need skill to use him properly though.There is also Malthazar (sp?), but he is more of an assassin caster than pure standoff. I mention him because he has long range on his spells. Morganna has long range too, and is deadly, but not really a ranged carry. Just a very deadly, annoying champ with good range.

Good luck!

fooolishfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

All of the ranged physical champions are extremely good at what they do, with Ezreal being the easiest to screw up (but the most fun).

djemba97

11-14-2010

thaks
l think l will buy karthus????
is he strong??

Ackiel

11-14-2010

i honestly prefer twisted fate over any other range champion and heres why, ill also state his
problems.

* he has a manageable stun ever 3-5 seconds.
* he can teleport anywhere on the map.
* he reveals locations of everyone on the board.
* once he gets rolling he pretty much just ports off and destroys the enemy team carries.
* and can turn around games with backdooring.

now, on to his disabilities.

* his learning curve is pretty high for beginners.
* his range isn't all that great.
* his movement speed is lacking greatly.
* his base damage isn't all that great.
* his red card is constantly bugging.
* hes definitely the squishiest champ in the game.

Now im not gonna lie, it took me several games to get the hang of him, but ill tell you
my item build and runes so you aren't completely clueless:

( vampiric septor ---> recurve bow ---> boots of swiftness --->infinity edge ---> starks fervor --->last whisper ---->guardian angel or banshes veil -----> black cleaver.

also i carry the summoner spells: Ghost & Cleanse.

xpsychedelico

11-14-2010

Karthus takes some skill to play, despite his global lolhitRforpentakill button. Lay waste is a skill shot with a small AOE and some delay time, and is his main harassment in the laning phase. It's really what distinguishes a good Karthus from a bad Karthus. His Wall of Pain is almost as good as an AOE stun as it slows ridiculously at high levels, but placing it can be a bit more tricky as it depends on where you are facing. His Defile does a lot of damage, but you have to be in close range for it to be effective, but as a squishy caster you don't want to do that, so you have to find a balance between both in order to use this skill effectively.

His passive can grant you kills, too. As for a few seconds after his death, you can still cast spells in the area, which means you can ult without interruption (it's a channel), run defile and spam lay waste to kill. Sure you may be dead, but you also get invincibility for a short while, though you can't move, you still can deal a lot of damage. I think it is limited by your mana pool before you die, though, so be wary of that.