Wtb urgot buff!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiZKiNg

11-12-2010

how many of you agree urgot should get a buff i wish he was more viable i love playing him but outside laning and late game he doesnt scale as well unless you tank him pfft! >.<

Arkensth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

This is a widely agreed point.

That Riot still hasn't addressed.

FrosZ

11-12-2010

Almost every new champion is overpowered when it comes out, then they nerf it later.

GiZKiNg

11-13-2010

yean im still waiting on the eve buff like thats ever gonna come.. all their time and effort goes to pumping out new toons every other week and balancing them the next week...repetative cycle alot of toons need to be reworked, tweaked etc.....R.I.P Urgot

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiZKiNg View Post
yean im still waiting on the eve buff like thats ever gonna come.. all their time and effort goes to pumping out new toons every other week and balancing them the next week...repetative cycle alot of toons need to be reworked, tweaked etc.....R.I.P Urgot
eve has been in rework for the last 5/6 patches. However it's not always an easy job. From what I know, it's a complete charachter rework, not just a number tweak.

Urgot is in the same place. He doesn't need a buff. He's bad, and numbers have nothing to di with it. He needs a change of gameplay mehcanisms to be viable.